- Make available to FranceAgrimer a database to consult him at any time and unlimited, all legal notices to date a company has issued and all information about its legal, financial and accounting.
Legal information data must come from partners such qu'Infogreffe, the INSEE, the Bodacc the SNCR, the BALO, the newspaper associations. Accounting and financial data of a financial year must be provided upon publication of accounts with registrars of the commercial courts.
- Allow FranceAgrimer for a list of companies achieving queries and export their results to .csv or .xls or other compatible format
- 5 train personnel to FranceAgrimer requettage features of the database availability.
Supply of special numbers and contact center functionality to the Financial Branch (DGFIP).
The benefits provided in the CCTP are divided into 2 lots:
- Lot 1: supply of special issues,
- Lot 2: provision of solutions and services for contact centers in multi-channel mode.
Realization of observatories on economic / financial data and structural data of ornamental horticultural and nursery production enterprises.
Benefits to be paid by the selected service provider: - the establishment and maintenance of a national sample representative of the total population of ornamental horticulture and nursery production enterprises.
- the collection of relevant accounting and financial data from this sample,
- the analysis of the data collected.
The firm tranche concerns data for the year 2016.
Benefits to be paid by the selected service provider: - the establishment and maintenance of a national sample representative of the total population of ornamental horticulture and nursery production enterprises on the basis of the quota method.
- the elaboration of a survey questionnaire allowing the collection of structural data of the companies, in particular the main characteristics of the companies, the typology of the different productions and the segmentation of the different types of marketing,
- the analysis of the data collected.
The firm portion of the market is based on data for the year 2017.
Conducting a survey on the economic, accounting and financial situation of the fish processing and aquaculture processing companies and on the evolution of jobs associated with these sectors in mainland France and the overseas departments .
Completion of a survey covering the following services: - updating and validation of business lists to ensure that they cover the entire field defined by the European Data Collection Framework program - sending e-mail launch letters survey (questionnaire, notice, letter and results survey previous year) and stimulus to all companies that have not responded to and followed up the responses of companies, telephone reminders - exploitation of additional sources and estimates to complete the Missing data - T envelope and D + 2 printing.
- creation of a database in Excel or Access integrating the results of the survey and quality indicators,
- extraction of data - provision of a report in English (technical and tables) in accordance with the format imposed by the commission and a final complete report in French - presentation of results to professionals.
The contract is for the project management assistance and monitoring, assistance to the functional and technical acceptance, development and operational maintenance of HRIS field of applications built on the HR Access software the Ministry of Finance and public accounts, the Ministry of economy, industry and Digital and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International development.
The application scope of this contract covers the deployment and operational maintenance of the common application Sirhius V1 based on the 7.2 version of the HR Access software and the maintenance in operational conditions of application of economic and financial departments and MAEDI based on version 5 of the HR Access software, and aspiring to be replaced by Sirhius (agora and Marhs).
Migration Sirhius on a newer version of the HR Access software included in the scope of this market without the project is confirmed at the time of bidding.
The market is divided into 3 lots:
- Lot 1: Project management support across all applications in the field HRIS built on the HR Access software, including assistance in piloting these applications,
- Lot 2: assistance to the functional and technical recipe field of HRIS applications built on the HR Access software,
- Lot 3: development and maintenance in operational conditions (MCO) domain of HRIS applications built on the HR Access software.
Subscription and execution of the insurance contracts for the grouping of orders for the communes of Montreuil-Bellay - Le Puy-Notre-Dame - Antoigné - Brossay - Vaudelnay - SIVM of the canton of Montreuil-Bellay. The consultation consists of 4 separate lots (each divided into sub-lots):
Lot 1 - Property damage and associated risks / Lot 2 - Liability and associated risks / Lot 3 - Legal protection and associated risks / Lot 4 - Motor vehicle and associated risks.
Insurance of real and movable property:
Montreuil-Bellay: 30,651 square meters - Le Puy-Notre-Dame: 7,952 square meters - Antoigné: 2,791 square meters - Brossay: 1,056 square meters - Vaudelnay: 4,346 square meters - SIVM of the canton of Montreuil-Bellay: 156 square meters.
Coverage by the insurer of the financial consequences incurred by the insured as a result of bodily injury, material damage or intangible damage for which his liability would be incurred.
Legal assistance and assumption of costs of proceedings in disputes between the insured and a third party.
Coverage by the insurer of damage caused and suffered by land vehicles subject to compulsory insurance.