- Make available to FranceAgrimer a database to consult him at any time and unlimited, all legal notices to date a company has issued and all information about its legal, financial and accounting.
Legal information data must come from partners such qu'Infogreffe, the INSEE, the Bodacc the SNCR, the BALO, the newspaper associations. Accounting and financial data of a financial year must be provided upon publication of accounts with registrars of the commercial courts.
- Allow FranceAgrimer for a list of companies achieving queries and export their results to .csv or .xls or other compatible format
- 5 train personnel to FranceAgrimer requettage features of the database availability.
Supply of special numbers and contact center functionality to the Financial Branch (DGFIP).
The benefits provided in the CCTP are divided into 2 lots:
- Lot 1: supply of special issues,
- Lot 2: provision of solutions and services for contact centers in multi-channel mode.
The contract is for the project management assistance and monitoring, assistance to the functional and technical acceptance, development and operational maintenance of HRIS field of applications built on the HR Access software the Ministry of Finance and public accounts, the Ministry of economy, industry and Digital and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International development.
The application scope of this contract covers the deployment and operational maintenance of the common application Sirhius V1 based on the 7.2 version of the HR Access software and the maintenance in operational conditions of application of economic and financial departments and MAEDI based on version 5 of the HR Access software, and aspiring to be replaced by Sirhius (agora and Marhs).
Migration Sirhius on a newer version of the HR Access software included in the scope of this market without the project is confirmed at the time of bidding.
The market is divided into 3 lots:
- Lot 1: Project management support across all applications in the field HRIS built on the HR Access software, including assistance in piloting these applications,
- Lot 2: assistance to the functional and technical recipe field of HRIS applications built on the HR Access software,
- Lot 3: development and maintenance in operational conditions (MCO) domain of HRIS applications built on the HR Access software.