This contract relates to the issue, the supply and delivery of paper-based restaurant shares and / or dematerialized form for the staff of the city of Marignane.
Renewal of aeronautical information system of Marseille Provence airport. This contract has a firm contract for the purchase and implementation of the SIA and an optional slice on the support and application management of SIA.
Marseille Provence Airport (GPA) wishes to renew its Aeronautical Information System (AIS).
Firm phase (3 years): MPA standard search tool AIS market, capable of providing:
- Operational management of flights, in forecasting, real-time and delayed;
- The valuation of flights in order to achieve aeronautical billing customers;
- Achieving financial simulations and analyzes;
- An A-CDM level 3.
The tool will also ensure:
- The overhaul of the existing link with the SIGMA messages DGAC;
- The integration of all aeronautical information;
- Links with existing systems and related future developments such as SAP accounting, remote display, the carpet luggage management system, the website of the GPA, the voice server, etc ...
optional tranche (2 years): System maintenance, support and functional changes (A-CDM Level 1 ... etc.).