This consultation is to purchase a FPTLV training program on the theme: "professionalize administrative officers in nursing homes," broken down into 5 lots described below:
- Lot 1: administrative management of nursing homes and resident's file,
- Lot 2: accounting and financial management of nursing homes,
- Lot 3: purchasing,
- Lot 4: Human Resources and Payroll,
- Lot 5: time management and communication.
public service delegation concluded pursuant to Articles L. 1411-1 et seq and R.1411-1 and following of the General Code of local authorities. The remuneration of the operator will be substantially linked to the results of operations entrusted to him under the contract. The operator will pay directly from users of the service. If applicable, the metropolitan area will pay a contribution to the delegate (funded from its own resources) in accordance with article L.2224-2 of CGCL to take into account the "level" of public tasks that urban community wants the delegate implement.
The agreement setting out the conditions of remuneration of the delegate (and the terms of financing and payment) and in particular the extent of the financial compensation, if any, paid in consideration of public service constraints imposed by the urban community. The missions to the charge of delegate are described in section VI.2.1 of this notice.
The medico-social public institution of Amiens (EPMSA) is consulting, to purchase the insurance contract, guaranteeing all or part of the financial risks related to the statutory welfare of its staff, under legislation and regulations governing the status of the public hospital.
The detailed description of the services, this contract is defined in the Special Conditions of technical clauses. Study missions and financial expertise, legal, technical and economic part of transport activities in the Region Picardie: 5 lots.
Benefits under the category 2 under the Labour Code (Act No.
Type of service: 10 - Market research and public opinion polling.
The mission includes the following:
Firm phase: basic mission.
- Diagnostic studies (DIAG / ESQ).
- The preliminary design (AVP).
- The development of the building permit (PC).
- Project study (PRO).
- Assistance to the Client for awarding works contracts (ACT).
- The management of the execution of work contracts (DET).
- The execution of studies (EXE).
- Assistance to receiving operations and for the completion guarantee period (AOR).
conditional phase: additional mission.
- Scheduling, supervision and coordination of the site (OPC).
The content of these elements is the one defined by Decree
The maximum financial envelope for the work is EUR 850 000 HT.
Benefits are subject to 2 slices defined as follows:
- Firm phase: basic missions.
- Conditional Tranche: Additional mission.
The consolidation period for the conditional phase is 6 months from the notification of the market.
The market is enforceable from its notification.
The completion of this task will be a reception decision made by the Department, in its capacity as contracting authority, at the request of the provider, in terms of Article 27 GCC-PI and stating that the holder has fulfilled all its obligations.
Variants are not allowed.
It is not intended option.