It is necessary for the ICF, have an expert customer focused service to help:
- As the first phase of the service, developing the Digital Transformation Plan (PTD) to concrete, define, prioritize and plan ICF digital strategy. Especially what it refers to customers, partners, employees and other professionals. This PTD must be being updated along the length of service.
- Identify the technologies applicable to the financial system and specifically the ICF, acting as an observatory of trends.
- Acting as an expert consultant on these, collaborating with the ICF to determine the most appropriate features and select the best solution.
- Identify Fintech that can serve as reference to ICF.
- Support the improvement of the whole process of customer experience in digital interaction with the ICF.
- Define and implement the projects identified in the PTD.
- Perform proof of concept on the issues of digitization to be approved both by interactive models as technological MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Make the necessary developments prior to the application layer of the ICF (as well as put into production) and define the interfaces of communication with this.
- Acting Project Office in carrying out the tasks identified in the DWP.