Framework agreement on the audit of the annual financial statements for the investment bank of the state of Brandenburg and its subsidiaries as well as the consolidated financial statements for the years 2018-2021.
- Audit of the annual financial statements (individual and consolidated financial statements, as well as the management report of ILB and its subsidiaries, taking into account the applicable provisions of the HGB, in compliance with the new EU regulation,
- Audit pursuant to Section 53 (1) (1) and (2) of the German Accounting Principles,
- preparation of the remuneration report,
- examination of ILB's annual cost assessment for Brandenburg,
- Review of the assessment basis for the contribution of the compensation body of the Federal Association of Public Banks Germany e. V.,
- Examination pursuant to Section V No. 11 (1) of the General Terms and Conditions of the Deutsche Bundesbank (KEV).
The Land of Brandenburg wants to strengthen research, development and innovation capacities of the Brandenburg company.
To achieve these objectives, the funding period 2014-2020 are the financial instrument ProFIT Brandenburg (loan part) has been launched under the EU Structural Funds support the Operational ProgrammsEFRE (ERDF OP).
In terms of financial management and control of the ERDF OP has the ERDF managing authority examining whether the co-financed products and services are delivered and that were made by denBegünstigten expenditure declared and whether it in the ERDF OP and deneinschlägigen legislation consistent available (see. Art. 125 para. 4 letter a) Regulation (EU) no. 1303/2013).
The checks include on-site inspections of projects (see. Art. 125 para. 5 Regulation (EU) Nr.1303 / 2013). The on-site review of the financial instruments held in the Investment Bank of Brandenburg (ILB).
The contract is for the implementation, documentation and analysis of on-site inspections of the financial instrument ProFIT Brandenburg (loan part) for the ERDF OP of funding from 2014 to 2020 for the 2016 to 2019 a contract for the period from 11.01.2016 to 31.12. of 2019.
There are annually, starting in 2016, to carry out by 2019 at the ILB onsite inspections over the previous calendar year. The performance is based on the requirements of the European Commission "Guidelines for Member States administrative checks" (EGESIF_14-0012-02).
For the support and guidance of faculty management "Accounting and Taxes" should
a / e consultant / are used in an amount of up to an average of 25 hours / week.
The / consultants / in, is to support the faculty management in different and prominent issues with among other things a business, tax or help legal relevance particularly in the annual and overall financial statements as well as in other various projects, which are accompanied by the department competently and advise.
In addition, have conceptual proposals and the elaboration of strategy papers, among other things, serve to process optimization in the financial statements, will be developed. For new business subjects solutions, instructions for its implementation and, if necessary, the care expected.
The / Contractors / in works in the performance of his / her consulting services directly to the faculty management of the department "Accounting and Taxes" together and is also the / the only point of contact / in.
The performances, independently by the contractor.