Reconstruction of the existing transformer station Ost Landshut.
- Restore the existing 110 kV field with transformer fume cupboard, repair and expand for one
- Delivery and connection of a new 50MVA 110 / 20kV power transformer,Foundation cassettes, 40 fields), Connection to control technology,
- adaptation of the building and access to the new 20kV switchgear,
- Adaptation of the electrical installation in the Schalthaus,
- adaptation of the existing self-service and battery installation,
- Isolation of the 20 kV output to two power transformers as marten / bird protection,
- Setting, testing and commissioning. Of all trades,
- coordination of interfaces with Bayernwerk AG,
- All construction work is carried out during operation
Cost estimate KGR 300 + 400: EUR 4.53 million net.
Performance phases 3 to 9 Technical equipment acc. § 53 HOAI ff. For the:
Plant group 4 Power plants;
Equipment group 5 Telecommunication and information technology installations.Groups to a bidder.
The gross estimated total building costs KGR 300 + 400 for the measure amount to EUR 4.53 million net.
The cost ceiling is determined in the course of the LP3, with the creation of the cost calculation, and
Shall be valid after approval by the customer.
Details of the order:The Client reserves the right,
Other project stages - in whole or in part - after the financial security and the positiveA right claim to be appointed by the
Further project stages as well as the overall contract.