Strategic and conceptual betriebswirtschafliche advice and operational projects and projects supporting the Hamburg investment and development bank AöR.After an extension of eligible areas in 2013 and resulting business and organizational growth in the next few years will see a gradual further expansion of activity, the implementation of comprehensive regulatory requirements as well as organizational and technological changes to improve process efficiency and level of digitalization of IFB Hamburg.
In connection with regulatory requirements not only reporting requirements to, but increasing demands on control methods, information budgeting and reporting structures are to be implemented.
Subject of advisory / support services may include:
- To specific banking Professional Individual counseling to ad hoc issues, economic or accounting-specific issues.
- Assistance and advice on regulatory matters and possibly strategic issues.
- Support for the project management and the project office.Range of topics.
- Technical support in the introduction of computer applications (training, technical specifications).Exception: The creation of an IDV application in conjunction with a professional policy advice may be of a consulting contract in individual cases subject unless necessary know-how can be offered.
FLC Interreg 5A at the program's website (www.interreg5a.de, located under construction).
The tender is aiming to conclude a contract on the implementation of the annual audit for the 2016 financial year, as well as any related ancillary and other assurance services.
The portfolio management hsh AöR (HSH pm), headquartered in Kiel, is an independent public institution which. With the entry into force of the treaty between the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and the state of Schleswig-Holstein from 01./09 December 2015 was established on December 22, 2015. According to § 2 para. 7 of the State Treaty, the HSH pm to prepare financial statements in accordance with applicable regulations for large corporations of the Commercial Code within the first 3 months after completion of the fiscal year. Against this background, the process of procurement of services related to the annual audit of HSH pm for the 2016 financial year is used.
- Support of the partners in the preparation of your financial statements (provision of templates, answering questions, prior checking)
- Implementation of all accounting systems for the overall project and preparation of all documents that are required by the program (based on the inputs of all the project partners)
- Periodic preparation and submission of financial development and of the final report,
- Processing of project budget documents, requests for payment and other documents for the JS,
- Preparing the disbursement of received by the Lead Partner ERDF funding to the project partners (in a reasonable period in accordance with the respective reports),
- Creation of detailed cash flow forecasts for controlling the conveyor,
- Communication and coordination with the First Level Controller of the Lead Partner.
Information and communication:
- Implementation of the elaborated in close cooperation with the partners project communication plan (defining the target audience, objectives, instruments, timeframe and responsibilities),
- Development of an independent project identity (logo application, definition of fonts and forms; layout for external correspondence, MS PowerPoint slides and posters, formats for reports, studies and other project results)
- Development of a brief project information (project-flyer)
- Developing proposals for public relations,
- Organizing the creation and maintenance of a project website for internal and external communications.
The performance is to be incorporated immediately after signing the contract and ends with the last financial transaction; This may be the case in recoveries by the EU far end of the project.
The project language is German.
- Support and ensure the operability of Meldewesen- application (Abacus DaVinci) in daily work operation,
- Identification of opportunities for improvement of the technical solution and the technical processes and development of concepts and feasibility studies,
- Participation in projects in the reporting environment.
- Successfully completed training in the IT environment or equivalent qualification or University degree in (business) computer science,
- Several years experience,
- Experience in the design, development, maintenance and implementation of financial applications,
- Experience in reporting / banking-related reporting,
- Experience in taking care of software Abacus DaVinci,
- Communication skills and analytical thinking and high service orientation.
For the FH Lübeck the construction of a new auditorium and conference building is planned. In the angular building 2 two storey-high auditoriums are provided with an attached service floor in one wing. In the other three-storey wing the conference and associated offices are located. Connected the two areas by a foyer. The total NF 1-7 is about 1 500 meters
The financial pad construction to power phase 3 and phase 4, the power is created by the builders. A conceptual fire protection was considered a complete fire protection concept, however, is still set up. A soil report is available, an acoustic report has been drawn up acoustic target values from expert view, which should be considered in further and further. For the outdoor facilities of the forecourt, the adjacent lawn area and 30 parking spaces are to be processed. The supply and disposal is to bind to the existing control systems. These connections are in the immediate area of the building.
The state of Schleswig-Holstein calls external contractor to on means of remote sensing control area based aid (EAGF / EAFRD) and of cross-compliance requirements through remote sensing to check. To this end, satellite and / or aerial photographs are used. The aim of the tender is to conclude a framework contract for carrying out on-site inspections (VOK) for area-related measures with the help of remote sensing for Schleswig-Holstein.
Conducting on-site inspections (VOK) for area-related measures with the help of remote sensing for Schleswig-Holstein.
The inspection by remote sensing gem. Art. 40 of Regulation (EU) no. 809/2014 is used as a means of reducing the number of classic on-site inspections.
It is an important and efficient instrument to reduce financial and human resources in the countries and serves a large number of checks in a limited time window handle.
Remote sensing is an equivalent control instrument for classical on-site inspection for verifying the location, size and use of the specified in the application area.
Schleswig-Holstein will take over the chairmanship of the Bundesrat on 1 November 2018, thereby traditionally organizing the celebration of the Day of German Unity in the following year. They take place on the 2nd and 3rd of October in Kiel. Schleswig-Holstein wants to present itself as a special host at the Bürgerfest on the Day of German Unity and show its guests what it has to offer for the people and how it will develop in the coming years. In order to make the citizens' party and in that country presentation attractive for the various visitors, a suitable event agency is sought, which takes over the conceptual, organizational and aesthetic implementation of the event.
The scope of services includes the conception, the creative work, the planning and project management, the cost and financial planning as well as the organizational implementation of the citizen's party. He also includes all preparatory and follow-up tasks. The State Chancellery Schleswig-Holstein awards the services to a suitable event agency, which acts as a general contractor for the state of Schleswig-Holstein. The protocol program is not part of the job.
Generalplanerleistungen following output images in accordance with HOAI and Special Services:1-8 and Special Services per JVA 2-4 and 6-8 and Special Services per JVA
Gradual commissioning.It is the JVAen in Flensburg, Schleswig, Lübeck, Kiel and Neumünster.
The need for measurements (radio field measurements TMO and DMO) in the 5 institutions were provided already through the country and are in the planning basis before.
Depending on the scope of the institution size (number of buildings) are introduced one or more ring compounds with the appropriate number of technical rooms for radio cabinets and roof antennas and feed lines and fiber optic connections.in those institutions are new or renovation work planned, the planning services are complementary and work in cooperation with the planning of the conversion or new construction. As the refurbishment of technical rooms with the radio cabinets, laying slit ribbon cables and leads in concealed quality or in panels, the installation of roof antennas, production of ring and fiber optic connections between buildings in partially of underground works, etc .. Where no NEA is present, such a plan and implement the digital radio network.
When editing the individual JVAen the institutions in Lübeck, Kiel and Neumünster are to be considered the first priority.
The commissioning of planning services is gradual and property-based, the services are accessed respectively.
The works are expected to institution based tendered and contracted in individual trades.Only the general planning services are ordered jointly commissioned for all 5 JVAen. B. planning to regulatory requirements, the preparation of the approvable financial documents and the processing of invoices and supplements of exporting companies in the administrative regulations of the country.
Procedural Vergabeunterlagen are set to the e-procurement platform for method http://www.e-vergabe-sh.de/vergabeplattform/bekanntmachungen/.
For the FH Lübeck the construction of a new auditorium and conference building is planned. In the angular building two two storey-high auditoriums are provided with an attached service floor in one wing. In the other three-storey wing the conference and associated offices are located. Connected the two areas by a foyer. The total NF 1-7 is approximately 1,500 m
The financial pad construction to power phase 3 and phase 4, the power is created by the builders. A conceptual fire protection was considered a complete fire protection concept, however, is still set up. A soil report is available, an acoustic report has been drawn up acoustic target values from expert view, which should be considered in further and further.
For the outdoor facilities of the forecourt, the adjacent lawn area and 30 parking spaces are to be processed. The supply and disposal is to bind to the existing control systems. These connections are in the immediate area of the building.
Start of construction: 04/03/2017
End of construction period: 05.25.2018