Examination according to § 35 para. 1 WpHG with an international CRR-credit institution.
Examination according to § 44 para. 1 KWG from eleven institutes in the region Panama Papers.
Establishing a viable ERP system to support resource processes to meet the human, material and financial requirements for research and teaching efficiently.
The University of Bonn has to 1.1.2017 their accounting adjusted provisionally in her to be detached, cameralistic embossed Hochschulinformationssystem in correspondence of the Higher Education Act NRW on the rules of double-entry accounting university.In particular, the use of payment-oriented proof obligations to third-party funding must be ensured while continuing.
In connection with the introduction of a new ERP system, the University of Bonn intends by 2020 to develop their processes of resource management gradually to future opportunities and challenges well prepared to be able to look forward to.
It should include the following components / modules:
- Financial accounting / financial management / payments;
- Fixed asset accounting, inventory;
- Domestic and external funds management;
- Personnel management;
- Mission management and billing;
- Procurement (Purchasing) and warehouse management;
- Cost and management accounting;
The following services are the subject of the procurement procedure:
- Delivery of licenses for the ERP system;
- Providing a system landscape for the first section of the project phase to Approximate. to 04.30.2018;
- Establishment of a system landscape for the rest of the project and
Productive phase to Approximate. to 05.01.2018 and
Converting the provided hitherto system landscape on the
System Landscape, University of Bonn;
- Administration and operation of the system landscape of the University
Bonn to Approximate. to 31.12.2019;Trade detailed concepts on the basis of Rough concepts;
- Setup and customization of the ERP system (customizing) and
Conduct any necessary additional programming;
- Design and implement the integration of upstream and
downstream technical process by interfaces;
- Connection to the existing electronic archive system;
- Design and implementation of legacy data;
- Design and delivery of training;Support in the aftermath of the go-live phase;
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the application system for a.
Period up Approximate. to 12.31.2028.implement accounting and cash-oriented budgetary and reporting requirements. a project phase of the development is to be followed by the productive start to 01.01.2019, which has a progressive development of processes of resource management with simultaneous expression of other, not yet implemented to the production start of the functionalities introduced modules of the ERP system for content. However, the contractor owes the specification required for the systems to be delivered hardware and support services for their configuration.
The scope to be purchased licenses based on the following number of users:
- Finance / Financial / third-party funds: 75 users with full access;
- Personnel Management: 80 users with full access;
- Expense Management: 6 users with full access;
- Procurement and warehouse management: 25 users with full access;3500 users Partial Access
(Reports, workflow, self-services, etc.).