Examination and audit of the Income financial statements and the consolidated financial statements of Investment Bank Berlin (total assets over 20 million EUR) for the years 2016 to expected 2020 expected including required tests and requirements of the Banking Act and the Securities Trading Act, and examination of the management report and the group management report for the years 2016 to 2020th
- Audit in accordance with German commercial law for 7 companies of different legal forms (public-law institution (AöR) and corporations (GmbH)), detailed listing see consigned Vergabeunterlagen the bidding phase,
- Audit in accordance with HGB V. m.. DRS for the companies mentioned,
- Examination in accordance with § 53 Haushaltsgrundsätzegesetz for AöR and four limited liability companies,
- Confidential report on the remuneration of the Supervisory Board, the Management Board and senior management of the ipc,
- Verification of the regularity and safety of applied IT systems of the ipc,
- Performance in compliance with the Corporate Governance Code 7.2.1 paragraph 2 and 7.2.3.
- Audit review (Review) of the interim financial statements at 30 June / 30 September for AöR.
(Further details of the terms of reference sent see tender documents.)
Framework agreement for automobile insurance with contributions pieces.
- Framework agreement with pieces premiums for motor insurance, including liability, comprehensive cover, partial cover and vehicle protection plan with a fixed price of 2 years.
Conclude a service contract on the implementation of property transports for the Berlin prison and jurisdiction, -Verpflegungs-, supply and transport of money.