Object of these services: automation cost notes.
The VRT is looking for a proactive partner for automating the processing and approval of expense reports submitted by the VRT.
The submitted costs must be assessed under the rules costs proper to the employer. There is a separate regulation for domestic and foreign orders. The cost can be paid by the employee or by a credit card company (central billing).
The VRT employee will itself be introducing digital documents using the platform offered after the test and approval process will start automatically.
The VRT here looking for a solution that is accessible through various platforms and where the user is important for the VRT employee.
Further integration with SAP and the existing VRT financial delegation rules will be needed.
The proposed solution must provide the ability to enter expense bills in foreign currency. As will also need foreign languages and writing systems supported are made using OCR (optical caracter recognition) software.
The current manual approval and processing will be completely replaced by a computerized digital process. The tenderer should thus push forward a solution that can meet the above requirements. Furthermore, the tenderer to how the solution follows all legal accounting and tax obligations, such as the preservation of the submitted evidence. If necessary, he will draw up a separate solution.
An analysis and reporting module considered by VRT as an added value.
Place of performance: VRT, Auguste Reyers 52, 1043 in Brussels.
Because of the placement of all ticketing intelligence in a central back office, ABT allows solutions to work easily with different regional rates, peak / valley rates, etc.
Lot 1 contains the back office service package with the following recurring services:SEPA Direct Debit);
* acquisition services, which initiate a payment transaction (from the traveler's bank) in the event of credit card taps and deposit the daily total amount on De Lijn's account;
* Control services that allow a line controller to check if a traveler has his card captured at a terminal;
* Device management services that monitor the "health" of each terminal and each control device and, in case of failures, escalate an incident to De Line's technical services;
* Key management services that adequately secure the devices and services with security keys.
Lot 1 also includes the one-time purchase of:
* 5,000 to 10,000 terminals (suspected amount) that can register taps of cEMV payment cards and OV cards;
* 350 control devices (presumed amount);
* back office setup services;
* API documentation.
The ABT back office service must integrate with the following De Lijn back end systems:
* a CRM / CDI and Product Sales system that maintains account information (purchased travel product contracts per account);
* a tariff matrix that keeps the rates per travel product;
* an ERP system with all the line accounting features;
* A BSS system to be fed with tap transaction information for strategic business reporting;
* An IM / SSO system that provides seamless access to the end user to the ABT back office customer service functions;
* An OV card management system in which the validity of OV cards used on the system can be retrieved;
* A PKI system with its RA and CA to ensure system and device security.De Lijn has 3 500 vehicles to be provided for new vehicle terminals.
Lot 2 contains the one-time purchase of:
* 5,000 to 10,000 terminal installations (suspected amount).
Procédure ouverte pour un marché de services visant l'Cyber Intelligence Feeds pour le Cybercurité et Belgique.Read Cyber Intelligence Feeds Contiennent un maximum d'informations sur différentes infrastructures botnet (C & C) qui peuvent être utilisées pour une attaque DDoS, des appareils infectés (bots) et, de préférence, information sur plusieurs groups d'opposants (adversaries) utilisent une infrastructure botnet. Read Cyber Intelligence Feeds' Focus on Campaigns APT (Advanced Persistent Threats) Subvention Necessary Parents of the Authors Campaigns, Men and Parent Groups of Opponents (Adversaries), are actively involved in systems of exploitation. Read the Cyber Intelligence Feeds focus on information related to the techniques of attacks, the incidents and the opposites susceptible to the use of spectrum and the cyberattaque visant to perturbate the process of democracy. Read Cyber Intelligence Feeds are avant tout orientés sur des phénomènes comme ransomware, les banking malware, de la carte de crédit de la carte, etc. Read Cyber Intelligence Feeds are focused on the spectrum as well as the potential of cybersecurity and automated automation, as well as technologies for intelligence artificial, and correlations to the content of information. Read Cyber Intelligence Feeds complies with the maximum of information about the "private violations" and the limit values apply to all sources.
Open procedure for accepting services for the purchase of Cyber Intelligence Feeds for the Cyber Security Center in Belgium.The Cyber Intelligence Feeds contain maximum information about different botnet infrastructures (C & Cs) that can be used for a DDoS attack, infected devices (bots) and preferably information about multiple groups (adversaries) using a botnet infrastructure. The Cyber Intelligence Feeds focus on state-sponsored APT campaigns (Advanced Persistent Threats) or other campaigns performed by one or more adversaries (adversaries), active on one or more operating systems. The Cyber Intelligence Feeds focus on information about attacking techniques, incidents and opponents that could be used specifically for cyber attacks aimed at disrupting the democratic process in a country. The Cyber Intelligence Feeds are mainly focused on phenomena like ransomware, banking malware, credit card data theft, etc. The Cyber Intelligence Feeds focus on a broad spectrum of cyber security threats and automatically deploy, supported by artificial intelligence technology, the necessary correlations between entities within a very large volume of information. The Cyber Intelligence Feeds contain a maximum of information about "private breaches" and not just offering open source resources.