TASK Based Professional Services (TSPS) Requirement
This requirement is for: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
This requirement is open only to those Supply Arrangement Holders under E60ZN-15TSPS who qualified under "Tier 1" (= $0 - $2M) for the following category: 2.2 Business Continuity Consultant
The following SA Holders have been invited to submit a proposal.
1. Adecco Employment Services Limited/Services de placement Adecco Limited
2. Belham PDS Inc.
3. Boeing Canada Operations Ltd.
4. Calian Ltd.
5. Colliers Project Leaders Inc., Tiree Facility Solutions Inc. in Joint Venture
6. DPRA Canada Incorporated
7. Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
8. Integra Networks Corporation
9. Interis Consulting Inc.
10. Lansdowne Technologies Inc.
11. Otus Strategic Financial Business Planning Group
12. Stratos Inc.
13. The Bell Telephone Company of Canada or Bell Canada/La Compagnie de Téléphone Bell du Canada ou Bell Canada
14. The Strategic Review Group Inc.
15. TRM Technologies Inc.
Description of the Requirement:
The Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada has a requirement for one (1) 2.2 Business Continuity Consultant level 3 and one (1) 2.2 Business Continuity Consultant level 2.
Applicable Trade Agreements:
AIT, NAFTA, WTO-GPA
Proposed period of contract:
The proposed period of contract shall be from contract award to March 31, 2017 with two (2) additional six (6) month options.
Estimated Level of Effort:
The estimated level of effort of the contract will be for 280 days.
File Number: F5211-160216
Contracting Authority: Hannah State
Phone Number: 506-452-3641
NOTE: The Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS) Method of Supply is subject to quarterly refresh cycles. If you wish to find out how you can be a "Qualified SA Holder", please contact SPTS.TSPS@TPSGC-PWGSC.GC.CA