financial services contract covering the financing, in the form of financial leasing, the digital school plan.
financial services contract covering the financing, in the form of financial leasing, the Digital School Plan
This contract is to:
- The management of all financial flows related to the Portfolios or receiving Quotas for grant applicants, paying providers of licensed services, possible full or partial reimbursement of Quotas, minus administrative fees legally attached to the grant applicants;
- The financial management of working capital constituted by the contracting authority for the payment of approved Service Providers;
- The secure computer exchange with the web platform, the data needed to conduct the first level of aid device;
- The development and transmission of monthly statistics to the Administrations affected by the reform imposed by the scheme.
The subject of the contract is further described under Title V of the Special charges notebook.
The number of checks is estimated at least 2,000 per year for a total amount of € 15,000,000.00. This estimate does not bind the contracting authority against bidders as the purchaser.
As part of this contract, the contracting authority wishes to strengthen social cohesion by providing a training effort, insertion or socio-professional integration. For this reason, the market includes a social clause "flexible" more fully described in Section 13.3 of Title IV of the Special Specification and requires the successful tenderer, to conduct the policy of his company, or shares vocational training of young people or unemployed, or shares of socio-professional integration of disabled persons or job seekers particularly difficult to place.
- Renovation of the hydrocarbon coating Gosselies in the loop of the Light Rail Charleroi: global study (design and monitoring of performance);
- Renovation of the railway and related related work in Anderlues - Light Rail Charleroi: further study and monitoring of implementation.
The estimated future work of the two sites covered by the services of this CSC are:
- Renovation of the hydrocarbon coating in Gosselies loop MLC: € 411,925.30 excluding VAT (minimalist view);
- Renovation of the railway and related work related to Anderlues: € 4,503,132.82 excluding VAT (financial share to load the SRWT).
The tenderer's attention is drawn to the fact that the two study missions will be conducted simultaneously.
Place of supply of services (inter alia):
In the offices of the service provider on site (in Anderlues and the Gosselies loop Métro Léger de Charleroi), the SRWT, at the registered office of TEC Charleroi, social seats of various contractors of works contract at headquarters social various public institutions involved in the project (Communal Administrations, IDEA ...), the headquarters of the various dealers (SWDE, Ores, Belgacom, VOO / TECTEO ...) ...