The objective of this contract is to supply, install, configure and production market of an ERP software solution (Enterprise Resource Planning) or integrated transactional system for the financial management of BAM NV.
The ERP solution provides:
• Providing the necessary licenses
• Software installation and configuration
• Guiding the data migration from the old application to the new environment
• "hyper care", ie the intensive follow-up and fast absorbing problems during the first days and weeks after go-live
• Training: training of one or more key user (s) of the train-the-trainer principle
• Providing the necessary documentation
• SLA & software updates
Hosting and storage are at BAM in-house and are not part of this RFP.
The proposed license provides the necessary functions related to the following components:
• general accounting
• analytical accounting
• ESA accounting
• Contract Management
• project accounting
• Budgeting / budget
Reference is made to the section in the contract documents to apply for the technical provisions to which the packet must meet, or may meet provided additional parameterization.
If the functionality is not present, the default provider is invited in the package in order to indicate what is the impact of additional software to achieve the functionality.
The preliminary document scanning (hardware & software) of invoices, credit notes, progress reports ... is not a part of this contract.