RAMP - P130202
National Agency for Fiscal Administration - RAMP | Published November 18, 2015 - Deadline February 25, 2016
Procurement Of An Integrated Revenue Management System
Invitation forBids (IFB)? First Stage Technical-Only Bid
Revenue Administration Modernization Project(RAMP)
An integrated Revenue Management System (RMS) foradministering all the taxes, levies, and social insurance contributionsspecified under Romanian Law (excluding customs duties and excise taxes) ?under a single-responsibility contract encompassing all the necessarysoftwareand services (but excluding ICT hardware)
No.8261 ? RO
IntegratedRevenue Management System
1. ThisInvitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for thisproject that appeared in UNDBonlineon 20 August 2013.
2. TheRomania has received a loanfrom the International Bank for Reconstruction and Developmenttoward the cost of the Revenue Administration Modernization Project (RAMP), andit intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments underthe agreement(s) resulting from this IFB: Integrated Revenue Management System (RAMP/5).
3. TheNational Agency for Fiscal Administration serves as the implementingagency for the project now invites sealedbids from eligible Bidders for an integratedRevenue Management System (RMS) for administering all the taxes, levies, andsocial insurance contributions specified under Romanian Law (excluding customsduties and excise taxes) ? under a single-responsibility contract encompassingall the necessary software and services (but excluding ICT hardware).
4. Biddingwill be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) proceduresin accordance with the World Bank's Guidelines:Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits. It is open to all Bidders fromeligiblesource countries as defined in the Guidelinesthatmeet the following minimum qualification criteria.
A. The Bidder MUST demonstrate that within theseventy-two months prior to bid submission (i.e. years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015) it has successfully implemented the bid Revenue Management System(RMS) software product (including previous versions) for at least one(1)integrated revenue management system (covering minimally personal andenterprise income taxes, value-added or sales taxes) with the implementationcovering at leastone million (1,000,000) taxpayer accounts. The successfulimplementation shall be documented by an Operational Acceptance Certificateissued by the previous Purchaser of the bid RMS product. In the case of a jointventure, the Partner in Charge MUST demonstrate the above successfulexperience. Any other JV partner(s) MUSTdemonstrate that within the seventy-two monthsprior to bid submission(i.e.years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) it has participated in thesuccessful implementation of at least one (1) financial transactions/managementsystem (e.g., social insurance, treasury, customs, banking, etc.) with at leastfive hundred thousand (500,000) accounts.
B. The Bidder must document having readyaccessto at least two million(2,000,000) Euro equivalent in liquid assets (bankbalances, unencumbered securities, lines of credit etc.). In the case of a jointventure, therequirement can be met by the sum of the JV partners' contribution orby the JVitself.
C. The Bidder mustprove that in the last three (3)financial years prior to the bid, generated an overall turnover of noless thanten million (10,000,000) Euro). In thecase of a joint venture, the requirement can be met by the sum of theJVpartners' contribution or by the JV itself.
5. Interestedeligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mrs. Daniela Manoli? Project Manager of RAMPProject Management Unit; Agency for Fiscal Administration; 17, Apolodor Street,Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania; Phone: +4021 387 20 57 or +4021 38720 58; Facsimile:+4021 319 96 71;E-mail: email@example.com. A pre-bidmeeting which potential bidders may attend will be held 10:00 local time on January20th, 2016 at 17, Apolodor Street ("Registratura" Entrance (ground floor)), Sector 5, Bucharest .
6. Acomplete set of bidding documents in the English Languagemay be downloaded fromwww.anaf.ro/RAMP. TheBidders should register theircontact information (e-mail and mailing address) by sending an e-mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.The same e-mail address should be used for submitting any clarificationquestions. Registration is necessary to receive answers to clarificationquestions as well as addenda to the bidding documents (if any). The downloadable version of the bidding documents, and any addenda toit, will be the binding one.
7. ATwo-stage Bidding Procedure will be adopted and will proceed as follows:
(a) TheFirst Stage Technical-Only Bid will consist of a technical bid only, withoutany reference to prices, and a list of any deviations to the technical andcommercial conditions set forth in the Bidding Documents or any alternativetechnical solutions a Bidder wishes to offer, and a justification therefore,always provided that such deviations or alternative solutions do not change thebasic requirements specified in the Bidding Documents. Following evaluation by thePurchaser of theFirst Technical-Only Stage Bids, the Purchaser will invite each Bidder whoadequately meets the minimum acceptable qualification criteria and who hassubmitted a sufficiently technically responsive First Stage Bid to aClarification Meeting(s), during which the Bidder's bid will be reviewed andall required amendments, additions, deletions and other adjustments will benoted and recorded in a Memorandum. ThePurchaser reserves the right to decline to invite a Bidder to submit a SecondStage Combined Technical and Financial Bid, if the Bidder's First StageTechnical-Only Bid contains departures from the Purchaser's requirements insuch numbers or such nature that it cannot be reasonably expected that it canbecome a fully responsive bid within the time frame of the two-stageprocess. Other suitablyqualified andeligible Bidders should receive invitations to submit Second Stage Bids.
(b) TheSecond Stage Combined Technical and Financial Bid will consist of: (i) an updatedtechnical bid incorporatingall changes required by the Purchaser as recorded in the Memorandum to theClarification Meeting(s) or as necessary to reflect any amendment to theBidding Documents issued subsequent to submission of the First Stage Bid; and(ii) a commercial bid.
8. FirstStage Technical-Only Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00local time on February 25th,2016. Secondstage bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders' representatives whochoose to attend at the time and date and at the address given in theletter ofinvitation to submit Second Stage Combined Technical and Financial Bids. Any SecondStage Combined Technical andFinancial Bid received by the Purchaser after the bid submission deadline willbe rejected and returned unopened to the Bidder. Second Stage Combined Technical andFinancialBids need to be securedby a Bid Security of at least three hundredtwenty thousand Euro (320,000 ?) equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
9. Theattention of prospective Bidders is drawn to: (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids thatall software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by theBidder; and (ii) that violations are considered fraud which, among otherremedies, can result in the ineligibility to be awarded WorldBank-financed contracts
Mrs.Daniela Manoli ? Project Managerof RAMP Project Management Unit;
Agencyfor Fiscal Administration;
17,Apolodor Street, Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania;
Phone:+4021 387 20 57 or +4021 38720 58;
Facsimile:+4021 319 96 71;