VN-Land Administration Project - P096418
VLAP CPMU | Published October 13, 2014 - Deadline October 31, 2014
Procurement Of Supply And Installation Ofinformation Systems
Updated Invitation for Bids (IFB)
with extension of Bid SubmissionDeadline
from October 17, 2014 to October31, 2014
Procurement of Supply andInstallation of
1. This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice(GPN) for this project that appeared in DevelopmentBusiness, issue no. 738 of16 November 2008
2. The Socialist Republic of Viet Nam has received a credit from the International Development Association toward thecost of Vietnam Land Administration Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under theContract for Procurement of Supply and Installation of Information Systems for Data center (ICB No:NC-G-036).
3. The Central Project Management Unit now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualifiedbidders forprocurement of supply and installation of
information systems for data center. Period fordelivery of Goods: From 30 days following the date of effectiveness the Contract to 180days following the date of effectiveness theContract
4. Bidding will be conducted throughthe International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, dated May 2004,Revised October 2006, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in theGuidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders mayobtain further information from Central Project Management Unit ? Vietnam Land Administration Project, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, andinspect the Bidding Documents at the Central Project Management Unit ? Vietnam Land Administration Project, Ministry of NaturalResources and Environment at the address (1) of Room 1507, Building of Ministry ofNatural Resource and Environment, No. 10 Ton That Thuyet Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam, from August 05, 2014 to 14:00 pmOctober 31, 2014 (working days - from 08:30am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm).
6. Bidding will be conducted using theInternational Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specifiedin the World Bank's Guidelines, May 2004: Procurement under IBRD loansand IDA Credits, and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines. The minimum qualification requirements are asfollowsQualifications requirements include:
- Bidder (the lead partner in case of a joint-venture) must demonstrate at least 05 years' continuousengagement in the business of supplying and installing IT equipment and systems
- The Bidder (the member of a Joint Venture) must provide an ISO 27001 certificate or a reference to acustomer that obtained an ISO 27001 certificate for an information security management system that the Bidder (themember of aJoint-Venture) designed and helped implement.
- The Bidder must provide one (01) Ceritificate of Project Management Professional (PMP).
- The Bidder must provide one (01) Certificate of Security
- The Bidder must provide two (02) Certificate of networking expert: CCIE orEquivalent.
- The bidder shall have successfully completed within the past three (3) years at least one (1) similarcontracts with the minimum required value for the contract for supplying goods for data center is USD2,000,000.00.
- The minimum average annual turnover for the past three (3) years of bidder must be greater than USD5,000,000.00 or equivalent.
- The amount in terms of cash flow or liquid assets or credit line, net advanced payments and othercommitments for other ongoing contracts that bidders have must be at least the minimum rate of USD 2,500,000.00 orequivalent.
- In case of a Joint-Venture, the lead partner representing the Joint-Ventureshall have been the mainSupplier for one contract and participated in another contract and the lead partner representing the Joint-Ventureshall meet atleast 50% of the requirements for Financial Capability.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documentsin English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address (1) below and uponpayment of a non-refundable fee of VND 2,000,000.00 or US$ 100.00. The method of payment will be Cash, Check or direct deposit into bank account as follows:
Account name: Vietnam Land Administration Project
Account number: 10202-000008225-4 (for USD) or10201-0001447970 (for VND) in VietnamBank for Industry and Trade (Address: 34 Cua Nam Street, Hanoi; SWIFT code: ICBVVNX124).The Bidding Documents may be sent by a courier service on the bidder's specific request and upon payment of an additionalnonrefundable free of VND 180,000 for domestic delivery within Vietnam or 1,000,000 VND or USD 50 for oversees delivery. TheCentral Project Management Unit will not be responsible for loss or late delivery of the biddingdocument.
8. Bids must bedelivered to the address (1) below at or before 14:00 PM on October 31, 2014 (Hanoi time). Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attendinperson at the address (2) below at 14:00 PM on October 31, 2013 (Hanoi time). All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security withan amountof US$ 50,000.00. The Bid Security shall be valid for four weeks beyond the end of the validity period of thebid.
9. A pre-bid meeting will be held:14:00 pm August 29, 2014. Bidders may submit questionsbefore the meeting takes place via email email@example.com to be better prepared.
Address: Room 1107, Building of Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, No. 10 TonThat Thuyet Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
10. The addresses referred to above are:
Mr. Le Van Lich, Project Director
Central Project Management Unit ? VietnamLand Administration Project
Ministry of NaturalResources and Environment
Address (1):Room 1507, Building of Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, No. 10 Ton That Thuyet Rd.,Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84-4-36290630 * Fax: +84-4-36290631 * E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address (2):Room 1107, Building of Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment, No. 10 Ton That Thuyet Rd., CauGiay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Le Van Lich