SUST AGR & CL CH MITIGATION GEF - P127486
Rural Restructuring Agency | Published November 23, 2015 - Deadline January 8, 2016
Procurement Ofbiogas Units
Invitation for Bids
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE AND CLIMATE CHANGEMITIGATION
UNDER "RURAL ENTERPRISES SUPPORT PROJECT.PHASE-II"
Procurement of Biogas units
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General ProcurementNotice for this Project that appeared in Development Business,issued on 2 December 2008.
2. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a grant from theGlobal Environment Facility (GEF) under the project "Sustainable Agriculture and Climate Change Mitigation" within "RuralEnterpriseSupport Project. Phase ? II", and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract#GEF/ICB01 UZ for Procurement of Biogas Units. Bidding will be governed by the WorldBank's eligibility rules and procedures.
3. The RuralRestructuring Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Biogas units:
GEF/ICB/01/UZ (lot1): Biogas unit with a capacity of 600m3 (1 set);
GEF/ICB/01/UZ (lot2): Biogas units with a capacity of 60m3 (2 sets);
GEF/ICB/01/UZ (lot3): Biogas units with a capacity of 6m3 (20 sets).
The delivery period is tentatively January - March 2016.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International CompetitiveBidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works andNon-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 ("ProcurementGuidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs1.6and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from theRural Restructuring Agency; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM at the addressgivenbelow: 39b, Kary-Niyazi Street, Tashkent 100000.
6. Acomplete set of bidding documents in English and/or Russian may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission ofa written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 250,000 Soums or 100 USD. The method ofpayment will be direct deposit to specified account. The document will be sent by courier service or may be collected by arepresentative of the bidder from the office stated below upon presentation to the Purchaser documents confirming payment of thenon-refundable fee to one of the below accounts.
7. Bids mustbe delivered to the address below before 17:00 of Tashkent time, 8 January 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will berejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attendat the address below at 17:00 of Tashkent time, 8 January 2016.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of:
For Lot ? 1:
6000 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or in UzbekSoums.
For Lot ? 2:
2200 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or in UzbekSoums.
For Lot ? 3:
4800 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency or in UzbekSoums.
9. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Rural Restructuring Agency, room no. 18
39b, Kary-Niyaziy Street, Tashkent 100000, Uzbekistan
Attention: Mr. B. Kamalov
Tel: +998 71 237 1657, +998 71 150 5536
Fax: +998 71 237 1658
Web site: www.rra.uz
Bank: JSCB "Ipoteka bank", Tashkent
Account ?: 2260 4000 6039 6563 7001
Bank: JSCB "Agrobank", Tashkent
Account ?: 2021 0840 9039 6563 7005