The Council is seeking to establish a single lead provider to deliver provision of Next Generation Highways works and services. The Council is looking to consolidate all their current provision and support arrangements into a single contract with a lead provider responsible for delivering maintenance, design and construction in the highway environment to include fencing, road restraint systems, drainage, earthworks, road pavement, kerbs, foot-ways and paved areas, traffic signs, highway electrical works, winter maintenance, bridges and structural works.
Further details are provided within the Procurement Document via the London tender portal (www.londontenders.org).
The contract will run for an initial term of seven (7) years with the option to further extend it for a further three (3) years in one (1) year increments (i.e. 7+1+1+1).
The scope of works and services is anticipated to be in the region of 130 000 000 GBP over ten (10) years. There is however no guarantee of any value of orders over the course of the contract term. The initial seven (7) year contract value is expected to be in the region of 106 000 000 GBP.
If known, estimated value excluding VAT (give figures only) or range:
The estimated contract value range is approximately 106 000 000 GBP - 130 000 000 GBP for the proposed duration of the seven (7) to ten (10) year contract term. Please refer the following which provides an estimated annual contract value range for each element of the service provision:
1) Routine, reactive and planned network maintenance works; Circa, 6 000 000 GBP
2) Network inspection, test and repairs; Circa, 550 000 GBP
3) Minor improvement scheme construction works Circa, 10 000 000 GBP.
4) Public realm investment construction works; Circa, 1 000 000 GBP.
5) Network management and operational support; Circa, 500 000 GBP.
6) Professional services (design, management and technical support). Circa, 600 000 GBP.