Assistance in the maintenance, introduction, management and development system environments includes maintaining zVM and all the subcomponents of the environment and maintenance of the environment for the implementation, monitoring and management
The service includes two sets of system environments, namely:
Lot 1: Maintenance and zVM environment with all subcomponents
Lot 2: Maintenance environment for the implementation, monitoring and management of IT solutions the institute.
Maintenance environment for the implementation, monitoring and management of IT solutions the institute.
Subject of the contract is to establish an information system ENVIRONMENT 1.1.
Subject of the contract is the construction of the spine IS environment that includes the parent application support (administrator, synchronization, reporting module and document the clipboard), generic data model and common definitions. The new information system will provide application support process IED and Seveso, and will include: support for the conduct of administrative proceedings (administrative module) and support monitoring (monitoring module). Combined overview of the various data sources will be ensured within the framework of the browser, which will enable connection to back-office systems and data mining, for which it is necessary to provide an appropriate analytical module.
Subject of the contract is the execution of individual counseling farms that have entered the KOPOP measure of the RDP 2014-2020 in 2015 and 2016 and in 2017.
Subject of the contract is the execution of individual counseling farms that have entered the farm-measure is ambient-climate payments (measure KOPOP) of the Rural Development Program of the Republic of Slovenia for the period 2014-2020 (RDP 2014-2020) in 2015 and 2016 and will entered in 2017.
The deadline for the execution of the whole contract is not later than 31.01.2019.
Individual counseling on the holding (KMG) must include the following thematic areas, which are reflected in the report on the completion of advice:
- advice on adaptation to changing economic conditions in the market and achieve higher productivity and added value while responsibly managing the environment and natural resources;
- or advice. amendments farming methods with a view to mitigating and adapting to climate change, biodiversity conservation, soil quality, water and air, taking into account the conditions and the situation on the relevant KMG;
- Application to measure organic farming (EK);
- get acquainted with the possibilities of preserving the cultural landscape and familiarization with the importance of hedges;
- familiarization with the possibilities of livestock breeding in the area of large carnivores;
- actions to correct errors identified in the action KOPOP;
- review the records and other supporting documentation conducted at KMG (in the context of the implementation of the action KOPOP).