Cordell Hull Lake O&M Services
Department of the Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers | Published November 23, 2015
The Nashville District U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) has awarded a firm fixed-price requirements service contract with a base and four (4) option years for operation and maintenance services at Cordell Hull Lake based on response to solicitation W912P5-15-R-0016.
Cordell Hull Lake is located on the Cumberland River in middle Tennessee about 60 miles east of Nashville. The areas of work are located in Smith and Jackson counties in Tennessee. Principal cities in the area are Carthage and Gainesboro, Tennessee.
The Contractor shall furnish all necessary management, supervision, inspection, personnel, materials, supplies, parts, tools, equipment, transportation, and vehicles, except as otherwise provided for herein, required to perform the operation and maintenance services within the area of responsibility (including drainage area) of the Cordell Hull Lock and Dam Project hereafter, referred to as Cordell Hull Lake. Operation and maintenance services include but are not limited to:
1. Grass mowing (approximately 4,000 acres annually);
2. Cleaning services (includes litter pickup, camp sites, picnic sites and shelters, restrooms, washhouses, and sanitary dump stations);
3. Janitorial services (approximately 50,190 sq. ft of building space);
4. Facility repair, maintenance, and other non-routine services (includes a DBA wage rate section and a SCA wage rate section. The DBA section includes various equipment and carpenter, concrete finisher, electrician, equipment operator, laborer, mason, painter, plumber, and truck driver. The SCA section includes various equipment and laborer, general maintenance worker, carpenter, painter, electrician, plumber, welder, truck driver and equipment operator.);
5. Beach and playground maintenance;
6. Water Testing and Sand Filter Sewage Systems monitoring;
7. Marking and Painting Boundary Line
8. Herbicide Application;
9. Remote Area Cleaning; and
10. Pavement Striping.