The contract is the organization of events (in particular, seminar, conference, meeting, training, lecture, lecture, a visit to a plenary or study, cultural event, field trip), the Polish Republic or abroad. This organization includes in particular: 1) the reservation and hire of meeting rooms; 2) to provide conference materials specified by the Purchaser in the order execution services; 3) to provide food to participants Events; 4) providing accommodation to participants events ie. The reservation and renting beds; 5) ensure the transport of events participants; 6) ensure coordination of events at the site of the organization; 7) to provide a guide; 8) purchase of tickets for cultural heritage sites and other facilities; 9) transport, assembly and dismantling of stands and exhibitions to promote the Employer ..
Performance of services relating to the implementation of temporary gardens at the Theatre Square in connection with the planned for 23-25 September 2016. music festival (La Folle Journee) - Crazy Days of Music constituting the appropriate setting surrounding the building of the Grand Theatre and the Theatre Square by decorating trees, shrubs and flowers in the formula (design and perform), and other activities specified in point. 3 in Annex no. 1 hereto and defined in the Agreement § 1. 5 (est. No. 9 to the SETC) in accordance with: 1) 1) the guidelines for the implementation of plans: temporary garden in the Square Theatre in connection with the planned for 23-25 September 2016. music festival (La Folle Journee) - Crazy Days of Music forming appropriate setting surrounding the building of the Grand Theatre and the Theatre Square by decorating trees, shrubs and flowers set out in Annex 1 hereto, 2) 2) the provisions of the model contract annexed No. 9 to the SETC. 3) 3) Employer in accordance with Article. 29 paragraph. 4 Section 4 of the Act (social clauses) requires due to the continuous nature of the work, employment under a contract of employment on a full-time 4 persons performing activities related to the execution of the contract throughout the duration of the contract, with the exception of managers and administrative staff. Type of actions necessary to perform the contract by persons employed under a contract of employment is gardening and cleaning. Notes on the subject of the order: It is recommended Contractors acquainted with local conditions, which will be implemented subject of the contract ..
The contract is to provide administrative support and advisory assistance in the framework of the task Support for the environmental impact assessment and Natura 2000 sites carried out in the framework of the priority program 5.1 Support for the Ministry of Environment in the implementation of environmental policies Part 1) Expertise, development, implementation of international commitments, broken two parts (tasks): part (task) I - provision of administrative support in the field of databases impact assessment project
The contract is for the analysis of clusters operating in Poland against the background of their immediate environment, ie. The regional socio-economic potential, in terms of opportunities to achieve such a level of development that will achieve the status of National Cluster Key, and to present the information and data in the form of directory information under the working title the potential clusters Poland in the regional.
1) The contract is a comprehensive organization of training for staff, residents and the environment centered around the Houses of Social Welfare, conducted by the Capital City Warsaw. 2) Object of the contract is being carried out under the project AGE- activities for active and dignified aging in Warsaw and is financed by the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area 2009-2014 and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014. 3) A detailed description of the contract is in Appendix 3 to the standard contract.
1) The contract is to provide the Employer services support programming for up to 2000 operating consists in supporting the process of building systems based on Web technologies in internal and external networks for currently operating in cells and units of the Ministry of National Defence System news Web and Portal RON built on PHP and MySQL technology. 2) The scope of work includes programming elements applications running in the environment PHP and MySQL based Web servers such as IIS, Apache and Nginx and framework Codelgniter Rocks. 3) A detailed description of the contract are contained in Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference ..
The subject of the public contract is a service based on the construction cost model bottom-up used for the calculation of long-term incremental costs take into account the overhead common costs (LRIC +) wholesale access to the network infrastructure of copper and NGA: wholesale access to copper and fiber loop, wholesale access to sub-loop copper , wholesale broadband access offered by telecommunications operator, referred to in the Recommendation of the European Commission dated 11 September 2013. on the uniform non-discrimination obligations and costing methodologies to promote competition and improve the environment for investment in broadband network. Detail object of the contract is described in the draft agreement Appendix 7 hereto.
The contract execution (service) spatial analysis and economic solutions geometric streets: Al. Jerozolimskie and ul. Kielce on the section from the street. New World to al. Pope John Paul II. Development will include components such as: 1.szczegółowa inventory infrastructure street; 2. Analysis spatial development environment street; 3.badanie spatial accessibility to public transport stops; 4.inwentaryzacja objects affecting the quality of life; 5.przeprowadzenie measurements: traffic, pedestrians, speed of vehicles; 6.wykonanie survey among residents, streets, businesses; 7.pozyskanie data dot. Tax revenues from operators in the test area; 8.analiza state of road safety based on data from 2015. 9.sporządzenie list of commercial space by specified requirements; 10.sporządzenie list of objects under construction, building permits obtained, along with the division of the destination objects; 11.analiza the number and value of transactions in the property market (primary and secondary) in the last seven years Analysis will take the form of a report and contain the conclusions of the study. The detailed scope of work is the OPZ, Chapter V of the SETC. The documentation should take into account the legal situation on the date of transfer of the final version of the Employer and studies in the field of mobility planning inhabitants. The estimated value of the contract does not exceed the equivalent of 30 000 EURO ..
The aim of the study is to update the methodology of observation hydromorphological elements used in the framework of the State Monitoring of the Environment to assess the status and ecological potential of rivers. As a result of the expertise performed in 2015. Commissioned by the Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection by the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management adopted by Poland methodology proved to be incompatible with the PN-EN-14614: 2008. This standard but was introduced as binding by Directive 2014/101 / EU, introducing changes to the Water Framework Directive (2000/60 / EC). Implementation of this work will allow for the correction of deficiencies. The work includes the preparation of the methodology of observation hydro-morphological elements of the assessment of ecological status of surface water bodies (jcwp) flowing according to EN 14614: 2004 and its Polish counterpart, ie. PN-EN-14614: 2008. In addition, the methodology should allow the assessment of hydromorphological elements unmonitored sections of rivers on the basis of the monitored sections and the public, such as orthophotos. After the presentation of the provisional methodology of the Employer, the Contractor will organize training for approx. 60 employees for environmental inspection from the application of the methodology. A detailed description of the order is attached hereto 8 Description of the order ..
The contract is:
1. Acquisition of a 12-month service 22 pcs. Cryptographic equipment CompCrypt ETA VPN 100P.
2. Provision of software support as specified below.
No.. Type of software amount of support provided
1. Support 12 months for software audit logs - ETA 1 on a contract
2. Support 12 months for software Configuration Repository - ETA 1 on a contract
3. Support 12 months for software management - ETA 1 on a contract
4. Support 12 months for software Centaur CCK CEPIK + CEP-S (50 thousand. Subscribers) 1 on a contract
5. Support 12 months for software registration point Centaur PR CEPIK 1 on a contract
6. Support 12 months for software registration point Centaur PR ETA CEP-S 1 on a contract
7. Support 12 months for software Centaur SU
(Server Authentication) to version 2.48 includes:
- A license for an unlimited number of users
- 1 to 4 servers on agreement
8. Support 12 months for software registration point Centaur PR ADSxP 3 date of the contract
9. Support 10 months for software Centaur Web (production environment) 1 2016-12-03
3. Service and support referred to in point. 1 and 2 above shall be exercised for a period of 12 months from the date of the Agreement, subject to the provision of service and support for individual items will begin in accordance with the terms specified above.
The contract is for expertise on the impact of increasing the speed of movement of trains on the migration of the animals together with the purchase of equipment for the two stations to conduct continuous monitoring.
1. The contract is for the execution of works under the project "Implementation of tasks active protection included in the plans of protection tasks for the Natura 2000 sites and nature reserve" bog Serafin «the Mazowieckie Province", hereinafter referred to as "the project", involving the felling of trees, and odkrzaczaniu mowing islands and backwaters lying in the riverbed of the Vistula with the biomass being transported beyond the boundaries of the Natura 2000 area of the Vistula PLB140004 Central Valley.
1. Detailed description of the contract is in the range of 1 part of the contract - Appendix No. 1 to SETC.
1.Przedmiot order is divided into three separate parts (tasks):
The contract is to perform maintenance and calibration, along with maintaining the efficiency of equipment at the stations SOJP Laboratory of Regional Inspectorate of Environmental Protection in Warsaw. The contract was divided into 8 parts: Task 1 - Review and calibration of gas analyzers for air quality measurements Task 2 - Review and analyzer calibration BTX Task 3 - Overview and calibration of manual poborników dust Task 4 - Review and calibration Airpointera (compact system for measuring air quality ) task 5 - Inspection and calibration of mercury analyzer task 6 - Overview and calibration calibration sets the zero / span task 7 - review and analyzer calibration of continuous measurement of dust task 8 - review and calibration patterns of higher order in accordance with the specification of the order contained in Chapter II of the Terms of Reference.