The contract is the provision of services involving the supervision and control of the entity, which will be chosen by the Purchaser in a separate tender procedure (this entity is also called "Supplier") in the implementation of the Supplier of the project titled: "Construction of 2 multipurpose vessels."
In particular, the duties of the Contractor shall be:
1. supervision of the preparation, verification, evaluation and management of documents drawn up by the supplier, including project technical classification, documents relating to equipment and materials and their samples;
2. coordination and supervision of design work, supplies, services provided by the Supplier;
3. overseeing compliance with safety rules and laws by the Supplier;
4. administration and management agreement signed by the Purchaser from the Supplier;
5. supervision of compliance submitted by the Employer budget tasks;
6. supervising the removal of defects in the object carried by the Supplier;
7. settlement agreement entered into by the Purchaser from the Supplier on the basis of financial documents and rules for funding from the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014-2020 and prepare the necessary documents and the implementation of the supply agreement in connection with the financing from the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014 - 2020. Priority III Development of Road Network TEN-T and multimodal transport. Measure 3.2 Development of maritime transport, inland waterways and multimodal connections;
8. any other activities related to the supervision, administration, management and / or control the implementation of the agreement by the Supplier.