Net. clamps .:
-pełnienie supervision over the design, verification of project documentation, its completeness, compatibility, performance verification audit to make calculations to find the errors, -manage, inwest's supervision. and control of construction works until the date of issue TSOGDDKiA ,, GDDKiA Design. OPI & E,
-świadczenie investor supervision services. the execution of works of building. Surveys and participation in the guarantee and supervise the removal of faults / defects found in reviews this guarantee, contained within Kontrak;
-Shooting. tasks, taking into account the requirements and guidelines of the Operational Program Infrastructure and Environment Supports Awarding. as a loyal and conscientious adviser in all the activities related to the implementation of the Project.
-sprawowanie supervision of the design work and the robot in the field Task Optional., necessary for the implementation of the Project arising in the course of the Contract - granted on the basis of the PPA.,
The contract is the provision of services (hereinafter "Services") consisting in the supervision and control of the entity, which will be chosen by the Purchaser in a separate tender procedure (this entity is also called "Supplier") in the implementation of the Supplier of the project titled "Construction of two multi-purpose vessels. "
In particular, the duties of the Contractor shall be:
1. supervision of the preparation, verification, evaluation and management of documents drawn up by the supplier, including project technical classification, documents relating to equipment and materials and their samples,
2. coordination and supervision of design work, supplies, services provided by the Supplier,
3. overseeing compliance with safety rules and laws by the Supplier,
4. administration and management agreement signed by the Purchaser from the Supplier,
5. supervision of compliance submitted by the Employer budget task
6. supervising the removal of defects in the object pursued by the Supplier,
7. settlement agreement entered into by the Purchaser from the Supplier on the basis of financial documents and rules for funding from the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014-2020 and prepare the necessary documents and the implementation of the supply agreement in connection with the financing from the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment 2014 - 2020. Priority III Development of Road Network TEN-T and multimodal transport. Measure 3.2 Development of maritime transport, inland waterways and multimodal connections;
8. any other activities related to the supervision, administration, management and / or control the implementation of the agreement by the Supplier.