The subject of the order is the delivery of a backhoe loader and accessories to the Selective Waste Collection Center in the Commune of Prusice implemented as part of the proceedings under the project. "The point of selective collection of municipal waste (PSZOK) in the municipality of Prusice" implemented within the framework of the agreement No. RPDS.04.01.00-02-0007 / 16-00 dated 28.08.2017, project no. RPDS.04.01.00-02-0007 / 16 under the Regional Operational Program for the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship 2014-2020 Priority Axis 4 Environment and Resources, Action No. 4.1 Waste Management.Detailed description of the object of the order is enclosed in Appendix 3 to the SIWZ. Warranty:
1) The Contractor will provide the warranty for the equipment provided.
2) The warranty period is from the date of signing the order acceptance report.
3) The warranty terms contained in the contract shall take precedence over the general terms of the warranty unless the terms of the warranty are more favorable to the Ordering Party.
4) Warranty period required.
The subject of the order is the delivery of a new backhoe loader year 2017 with accessories.
Minimum requirements for the subject of the order - the contracting authority accepts the submission of the offer of a backhoe loader with parameters higher or equivalent than described:Technical parameters:
1) Wheel loader that meets the requirements of a vehicle authorized for driving on public roads in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Act;
2) Diesel engine with a minimum rated power of 100 hp, without DPF particulate filter, compliant with exhaust emission standards;
3) Backhoe loader on two axles;
4) Running wheels: front and rear equal to a minimum of 28 ";
5) Front swivel, front swivel, rear swivel, crab turn mode;
6) differential lock;
7) Gearbox automatic, switchable under load, minimum 4 forward gears, minimum 4 reverse gears;
8) Minimum driving speed 35 km / h;
9) 2 independent braking systems;
10) Hydraulic system for adjusting hydraulic capacity to current demand;
11) Hydraulic system with piston pump providing constant hydraulic power;
(12) Independent rear hydraulically adjustable rear stabilizers fitted with rubber washers;
13) Front and rear mudguards, tool box, immobilizer;
14) Rear lamp covers;
15) LED warning light "beam" with the logo indicated by the ordering party.
16) Operator's cab with rotary pneumatic seat equipped with a headrest, meeting the requirements of the ROPS and FOPS protection structure, cabin noise up to 75dB;
17) Cabin equipped with heating and air conditioning;
18) Foldable side and rear windows;
19) The backhoe loader must be equipped with a factory-built GPS satellite navigation system (free 5-year subscription required);
Detailed description of the object of the order is enclosed in Appendix 3 to the SIWZ.