1. Scope of the contract:
- The subject of the order includes training 18 crew on flight simulators helicopter Mi-17 family in the area:
- Flights day and night,
- Flights using night vision equipment (NVG)
- Flight in mountainous terrain and urban area,
- Flying over the sea basins of landing on floating objects and platforms
- By procedures for VFR flights, IFR (1xNDB, 2xNDB, VOR, ILS, PAR, TACAN)
- Practical training CRM
- Training of emergency response and hazardous,
- Training takeoffs and landings in a dusty environment.
- Guidance helicopter airborne shooters on target or landing of limited dimensions,
- Training will be divided into rounds (Monday to Friday - 5 days) in accordance with the (agreed between the parties) attached to the contract schedule,
- number of hours:
a) training for symulatorowego whole crew is 10 hours (to turn);
b) 6 hours of theoretical classes in a range depending on the planned scenario for cabin crew (pilots and flight engineer);
c) 5 hours of theoretical training specialist for shooters.
- By the crew understands the two pilots, technical crew and gunner.
- Training simulator must be done in accordance with the attached training program symulatorowego helicopter Mi-17.