In general terms, the designer's responsibilities include in particular:
- developing the project in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Act, regulations and rules of technical knowledge;
- providing, where appropriate, participation in the design of persons holding building and conservation rights and the mutual technical coordination of their design work, ensuring that the rules of safety and health in the construction process are complied with, taking into account the specifics of the design of the building;
- clarifying doubts about the project and its solutions;
- supervising the author at the request of the Ordering Party or the competent authority in the scope of:
- asserting in the course of performing construction works compliance with the project at the request of the Ordering Party,
- to agree on the possibility of introducing replacement solutions in relation to the projects provided by the project manager or the investor supervision inspector.
Common Procurement Vocabulary CPV:
71320000-7 - Engineering services in the field of design
71248000-8 - Project supervision and documentation
The aim of the designer's activities is to develop expertise and implementation projects and achieve the following results:1,200 m²; 1,200 m² with details of the conservation work program and elaboration of the technical specification of the execution and acceptance of works; 5,500 m² of elevation excluding windows, including details of the conservation work program and elaboration of the technical specification of the execution and acceptance of works;
- supervising the author;
The subject of this contract is the execution of construction works (roof with access to the facades, facades, vaults of the nave and lateral nave) and restoration work of the facade, vaults of the nave and lateral nave.
The subject of the order includes the renovation of the roof of the main basilica and the roofs of the side chapels, renovation and maintenance of the facade, repair of the vaults of the main nave and lateral aisles.As part of the work performed, replacement of approximately 40% of the roofing of the main roof and work on the signature. Construction works will also be carried out to make the roof available for tourist traffic, which involves the construction of communication lines and platforms in the attic. Investments will be supervised by the author and the investor. Often, accidents involving vehicles damaged by loose roofs have occurred.
The subject of the inquiry is the documents provided on the website of the Ordering Party.
92522100-6 - Historic buildings protection services
92522000-6 - Historic buildings and buildings;
92522200-8 - Historic buildings protection services;
45212360-7 - Sacred buildings;
45453100-8 - renovation works;
45261900-3 - Repair and maintenance of roofs;
45212350-4 - Buildings of particular historic or architectural value
45260000-7 - Roofing and roof work and other similar work;
45420000-7 - Works for the installation of joinery and carpentry work;
45440000-3 - Painting and glassworks;
45452000-0 - Exterior cleaning of buildings;
45451000-3 - Decoration;
45451100-4 - Decoration;
45453000-7 - Repair and renovation works;
45454000-4 - Restructuring work.
The Inquiry referred to the function of the Investor Supervision Officer, whose task will be to achieve the following results:
- checking the design documentation;
- material and financial progress of works included in the contract for construction and assembly works;
- completion of the contract / contract for construction and assembly work in due time with appropriate effect;
- completion of all work with the fulfillment of technical assumptions;
- Maintain budget at planned level.
Tasks will cover the following areas:
1. work on the roofs of the temple
2. restoration and renovation works
3. construction and renovation works at the vaults of the main nave and nave
4. construction work
5. conservation work
6. Other works needed to complete the works.Jakub in Nysa in order to increase tourist and cultural values ", Contract No. POIS.08.01.00-00-1060 / 16 of 28.04.2017 co-financed under the Operational Program Infrastructure and Environment for the years 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Fund Priority Axis VIII Protection of National Heritage and Development of Cultural Resources, Measures 8.1 Protection of Cultural Heritage and Development of Cultural Resources. The Service of Investor Supervision is related to the organization, coordination, supervision, management of the investment process, the execution of the construction / assembly works, powers, warranties and guarantees from the Contractor / Contractors (hereinafter the Contractor). In general terms investor oversight is the management of the investment process, which will include in particular:
- organization, coordination and supervision, from design documentation to construction,1623 with later d.); 1568 with later d.);
- coordinating the activities of the Investor Supervision and Conservation Inspectors;
- keeping track of the records of the supervisors in the form of monthly protocols for the investor;
- making regular entries in the maintenance log and construction log;
- solving problems related to preservation technology, possibly initiating conservation committee meetings for current needs, or in the event of conflicting issues or other complex issues that need solving;
- participation in warranty reviews for the duration of the warranty and the warranty given by the Contractor of construction and assembly works (5 years), the enforcement of the Client's rights under warranty and warranty;
- reporting and justifying the declaration of defects and faults of the Contractor of construction and assembly works and conducting correspondence within this period for the period of the warranty and warranty;
- mediation and disputes in disputes and supporting the Orderer's activities related to the realization of the Project.
The contract is for the provision of services consisting of: - collecting municipal waste from property owners inhabited and uninhabited located in the Municipality of Nysa (hereafter appointed as the "Community") and their transport to the indicated by the Municipality of waste treatment installations; - Organizing and supporting two points Municipal Selective Collection of Municipal Waste (GPSZOK), including the adoption of GPSZOK municipal waste quantities, dates and types specified in the acts of local law applicable in the commune and their transport to the indicated by the Municipality of waste treatment installations; - Equipment properties located in the commune respectively in containers, bags and / or containers for municipal waste collection and maintain them in a proper state of order and sanitary; - Benefits for property owners additional services indicated in the respective resolution of the City Council in Nysa on the detailed method and scope of services in the field of municipal waste collection from property owners and management of the wastes in exchange for paid by the owners of the property price for their performance on the day notice of these proceedings is Resolution No. XXVII / 453/12 City Council in Nysa of 12.19.2012 on determining the types of services provided by the Municipality of Nysa in the collection of municipal waste from property owners and the management of waste and the level of prices for these services; - Organize and operate the Customer Service Point (CSP); - Receipt of municipal waste collected in the course of public events and educational events organized by the Employer, including the provision of containers / bags necessary to ensure in the course of these events, the appropriate state ordinal property on which the event is organized; - The removal of illegal dump sites of municipal amounts to 120 Mg / year.
Receiving and management of municipal waste from property owners inhabited and uninhabited area of the Commune of Nysa.