Emptying septic tanks and transport of liquid waste from individuals, institutions, and 16 military facilities of the Military Division of Economic in Drawsko Pomorskie
1. The Contractor undertakes to carry out the following Recipients service as described in the order and under the conditions specified in the agreement.
Service will be delivered to:
Part I - Group Security Wałcz
In the municipalities of: Wałcz, Jastrowie, Kalisz, Drawno
Part II - Group Security Drawsko Pomorskie
In the municipalities of Drawsko Pomorskie, Kalisz
Part III - Group Security Miroslawiec
In the commune Miroslawiec
2. The frequency of emptying septic tanks from each of the specified sites (specifying the day of the week), the Contractor agrees in writing by drawing up a timetable with a representative of the Employer 16 of the Military Department of Economic-go in Drawsko Pomorskie.
3. Reception of liquid waste (according to a / schedule) will be carried out during the day, from Monday to Thursday from 7:00 to 15:30 and on Fridays
from 7:00 to 13:00. in specific cases at other times,
after consultation with the representative of the Employer.
4. The Contractor is obliged to:
a) export septic to the appropriate treatment, for recycling,
b) Clean the place of receipt of the waste spilled during the service, which is the object of the contract.
5. The service, which is the subject of this contract will be performed according to actual needs, so, so the number of exported solid waste and liquid waste may change as the estimated number of exports, however, can not exceed the contract value, subject to the provisions of § 7. 3 service contract attached to the present Terms of Reference.
6. A detailed description of the contract has been defined in the Annex hereto.
A detailed description of the contract has been defined in the Annex hereto.