Integral Telephony Environment.
Integral telephony environment based on a hosted telephony service for telephony and unified communications facilities and functionalities for all employees of the client. No central equipment is installed at Hunze and Aa's (not "on-premise");
- Fixed telephony voice service from and to the integral telephony environment (infrastructure and traffic);
- Mobile telephony voice and data services (subscriptions and traffic);
- Delivery of the telephony / UC facilities specified in the program of requirements and described award criteria and functionalities based on predefined user profiles;
- Service around the full telephony service ("telephony as a service");
- Central link hosted telephony service to the Client's LAN / WAN (the Client routinely routes via the main office telephony traffic between ancillary sites to the hosted telephony service);
- fixed peripherals (devices and / or headsets) for a number of user profiles;
- fixed peripherals (devices) for non-personal spaces (eg meeting rooms and emergency rooms);
- Service management;
- Training ICT staff regarding the technical design and regular functional management of the integral telephony environment.