The commission oversees the delivery, implementation and maintenance of a modern management environment for objects in the public space.
Tilburg municipality has an area of 119.2 km², of which about 38.7 km² in management. The number of inhabitants per 1.1.2015 was 211 657.
By acquiring the now modern management environment, 13 disciplines, Tilburg wants the Public Space manage efficiently and effectively and to monitor the quality. Existing applications are replaced, the current management data including history available within the new environment and within the management environment objects and documents in the archive system are related to each other.
The contracting authority intends to bring up contracts with one tenderer.
01.07.2016 for Modern Management Environment must be operational, ie including the migration of the existing data.
Market players are invited to make an offer for:
The delivery of software as a service that focuses on summative and formative digital testing that supports the entire test cycle, ie at least button design, test construction, test taking, test correction, psychometric analysis of the results and inspection.
The hosting and management (technical management and technical application, backup and restore) of this software.
Supporting the implementation at Tilburg University, including in the form of furnishing advice, training of managers, key users and teachers.
The scope of the contract includes:
- Installation, maintenance and management of the software;
- Testing and implementing updates, upgrades and new versions;
- Provide and maintain a representative acceptance environment.
2. Technical management (physical hosting and housing).
3. Support with problems and questions in the form of technical and functional support to staff of the client.
4. Automatic backup and restore of the database.
5. Take care to indicate correct filing during the by client retention and anonymisation of personal data after the expiry of this period.
6. Technical implementation of the software, which includes:
- Request URL;
- Create and organize production server;
- Initial technical designing software;
- Commissioning database backup procedures;
- Equipped with user interface "look and feel" of corporate client.
7. Training of about 2 functional managers and 12 key users.
8. Documentation and manuals (digital and online) available in Dutch and English.