The reconstruction of the Leeghwaterstraat and environment is an important measure to reduce the traffic bottleneck of the bicycle crossing Jaffalaan - structurally solve Mekelweg, it is also the start for the upgrade of the area on both sides of the Leeghwaterstraat. The ambition is to make the entire campus - following Mekelpark and Kluyver Park - to provide a park character with space for greenery, water and a fun, safe environment for pedestrians and cyclists.
Contracting authority has regular staffing needs with feature grade 9 or higher, and therefore would like to get in touch with a large number of entrepreneurs in various fields. To this end, contracting authority Dynamic purchasing system for the hiring of external staff from salary scale 9. The hiring of temporary employees under salary scale 9 (scale 1 to 8) falls in principle outside the scope of the DAS.
City of Delft has chosen the hiring of eight (8) different categories to divide, namely:
- Category 1: interim management, organizational and advice,
- Category 2: ICT / information provision,
- Category 3: communication / Legal / HR,
- Category 4: social objective,
- Category 5: finance,
- Category 6: project management and project management,
- Category 7: planning / nature / environment,
- Category 8: specialist functions.
Tenderers may on one or multiple categories apply for admission.