Lot 3 rebuilding city hall - entrance hall and political administrative part
Beginning in 2016 began the large-scale renovation of the city hall of municipality of Amsterdam. In January 2017 the tender will start for the third and perhaps most prestigious of 4 subprojects (plots): entrance hall and political-administrative part.
The renovation of the City Hall aims to improve the experience and living environment for guest and user. This is not just about nice and climatically well conditioned rooms. This is also about the experience of hospitality: a good welcome to visitors, officers, directors, council and committee room and Town Loket. "An open and welcoming city hall" is the credo that underlies the renovation and the project entrance hall and political-administrative part is the backbone of this.
The scope of the pay to work broadly comprises the following components:
- The reorganization and renewal of the public entrance of the Town Hall;
- The construction of a civic representative / committee room and two smaller multipurpose rooms;
- The construction of a public plaza at the council chamber on the first floor;
- Modifications to the council, public access and surrounding areas;
- The renovation of various offices on the first floor to the working environment of political groups and the council Registry;
- The construction of a conference center with flexible workstations that will work in times of crisis or major events as the Regional Crisis Center;
- The conversion of a portion of the second floor to administration wing: the working environment of mayor and cabinet of councilors and staff, a new lecture room and a representative reception and waiting area for all visitors (from ministers to ordinary Amsterdammers).
The AFM wishes to select this tender one supplier that can meet the needs on the telephone, on the basis of the assessment best price-performance ratio in accordance with the wishes and specifications of the AFM.
The value of acquiring job is estimated based on the cost of the current solution over the past two years. Current expenditure can only partly be taken as an indication as to the desired solution may differ materially from the current setup. In addition to spending in the past has held a slight canvassing on a pricing model that uses a potential supplier.