The description of the services of this announcement is published on the buyer profile web at: https://eprocurement.eni.it
The object of the announcement activities are focused on environmental services characterization of active or abandoned industrial sites and / or portions of areas within the meaning of Legislative Decree no. 152 of 03.04.2006 and subsequent amendments
Details of this activity is published on the buyer profile web at: https://eprocurement.eni.it
environmental services and technical / operational support for the management of properties owned by the Italian State Railways group of companies, or used by them throughout the national territory.
The race covered services include in a nutshell:
- Campaigns of investigations and laboratory analyzes;
- On making safe and reclamation, including environmental characterization;
- Activities related tanks, underground tanks and sewer systems;
- Waste management;
- Management of materials containing asbestos;
- The war reclamation services;
- Hygiene services, evacuation areas and buildings.
The properties concerned are classified into:
- Housing: 'houses and pertaining land, buildings housing;
- Buildings used as Ferrotel, dormitories, barracks Polfer;
- Rolling stock maintenance workshops;
- Brownfields or partially in operation;
- Various other types (warehouses, archives, etc.).
With the successful tenderer will be entered into a framework agreement in the amount of 3.5 million euros for a duration of 24 months, with the option of two renewals for 24 months with an additional amount of up to 3 million euros (1.5 million euros for each two-year renewal ).
The amount relating to the safety costs, since the Framework Agreement, will be quantified - if subsistent - on issue of application contracts.
The contract involves cleaning service of all local, environments and spaces, and places pertaining to the headquarters of the Institute. The service includes the supply of hygienic and sanitary material and of porterage.
ISMEA, business entity with legal personality under public law, has the need to find out Subject to entrust the cleaning and porter services, including the provision of sanitation material. The object of the contract consists in entrusting the services of:
- Cleaning of all rooms, spaces and environments, including mobile equipment and furnishings, and the relevance of the property places located in Rome, Viale Liegi 26; the service is deemed to include the provision of sanitation material;
- Ordinary daily porterage.
The characteristics and the manner of performance of such assets and services are detailed in the tender documents.
Under Article. 50 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, in order to ensure that existing employment levels, apply the provisions of the collective bargaining concerning the staff resorption.
Participation in the competition is reserved for Economic Operators in art. 45 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016 entered in the Business Register or the provincial register of craft firms under Law 25.1.1994, n. 82 and DM 07/07/1997, n. 274, with membership at least to the end and classification) under Article. 3 of the aforementioned decree. For companies not resident in Italy, the aforementioned application have to result from specific document, accompanied by an Italian translation, which shall state the same inscription in comparable professional or trade register under the law of the state.
ISMEA reserves the right to perfect with the contractor arrangements necessary for a more complete and detailed articulation of how the services are performed.