The contract provides for the acquisition of a solution Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), with the acquisition of:
1. a body software licenses of unlimited duration;
2. a touch screen display and 8 tablet;
3. a body services initial setup and loading data;
4. A body training services;
5. Consumption of specialist assistance services, by the figure of "junior specialist" (up to a maximum of 1 800 hours / person) and the "senior specialist figure" (up to a maximum of 900 hours / person);
6. software maintenance services for the 6 years of operation;
7. hardware maintenance services, for 5 years subsequent to the first year warranty.
The contract will end six years elapsed since the beginning of the month following the passing of the final test, saves the option to extend for a further year.
The contract has not been divided into lots:
- Functional, since the characteristics of the solution to be acquired involve a close link between the software components and professional services; The hardware component is contained instead of flow rate;
- Performance in relation to unity of our development and the environment under which insists the solution to acquire.
More information is contained in the tender and its annexes, which form an integral and substantial part of this Call.
The description of the services of this announcement is published on the buyer profile web at: https://eprocurement.eni.it
specialized environmental services and interdisciplinary in support of exploration projects, development and operational activities associated with the extraction and production of oil and gas in the world, both on land and at sea, and renewable energy plants.
specialized sustainability services, in support of exploration projects, development and operational activities associated with the extraction and production of oil and gas in the world, both on land and at sea, of the projects and activities that fall in the refining business, petrochemical and electricity generation ..
centralized Community open tender with a lower environmental impact in accordance with DM 24/12/2015 for entrusting the provision of products for incontinence to necessary absorbency to health districts of the Lazio