The contract is intended to the school catering service in the town of Castelfranco di Sotto for the pupils of the nest of Childhood, of Nursery Schools, Primary Schools, Primary Schools First Grade and school staff are entitled, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health (unified conference decision 29.4.2010) and the guidelines issued by the Tuscany Region (resolution 28.12.2010 n.1127). The provisions contained in these guidelines complement the tender documents and the tender documents.
The service consists of the following presentations:
1. Production options at central kitchen made available dell'ASSPL located in Piazza Garibaldi, in Castelfranco di Sotto, in sufficient number to meet the needs of users.
2. transport of meals, through means and suitable containers to school buildings interested in the service.
3. sporzionamento service of meals at the individual school buildings, where this is not the ATA staff, or when this is present in insufficient measure.
4. Complete reorganization of the premises, by washing the dishes, sanitation of environments and equipment, in accordance with the technical specifications prepared dall'ASSPL.
5. supply of all consumables necessary for the full performance of the service
6. implementation of promotional and educational actions.
Global granting of administrative services, social - welfare, nursing, animativi, environmental hygiene, laundry, necessary for guests of the RSA with capacity of n. 20 seats as well as the realization of the works of structural adjustment as well as rely meals on wheels service.
Separate collection service of the organic fraction, paper, cardboard, glass, plastics and metals, of the residual dry fraction indifferentiated by means of a home system, including transport by suitable plants, as well as other complementary services, in the territories of the municipalities of San Giuliano of Puglia, Rotello and Montelongo, in accordance with the procedures laid down by the contracting authority, with a low environmental impact on a lifecycle basis, in accordance with the Environmental Sustainability Sustainability Plan for Public Administration (PAN GPP ) and the Decree of the Minister of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea of 13.2.2014.
Service for the care and care of single children, without a suitable family environment and in discomfort, guests at 2 apartment groups in the 'Center for Infancy', located in Trento.