The Biogas-Miskolc Kft. Biogas plant of an annual total of approx. 15 600 tonnes of SEQ ID NO: EWC 19 06 04 digestate produced, the contractor must take into account the material of Miskolc 3527, at 11014/2. u. Miskolc Wastewater Treatment Plant, below, are responsible to deliver and be handed over to authorized treatment plant.
The Tender Offeror is required of the holder of MIVÍZ Ltd. for the wastewater treatment plant at least 40 tons / day capacity for storage of digestate collection. Moving the appropriate means of transport and continuous emissions required by the technology Tender Offeror mission's premises. The sludge chute release point, moving the responsibility of the Offeror. Bidder must also ensure that all points during the rent will be available free space.
The work must be carried out in close cooperation with Biogas Ltd., Miskolc.
The Biogas-Miskolc Kft. Biogas plant of an annual total of approx. 15 600 tonnes of SEQ ID NO: EWC 19 06 04 digestate produced, which take charge of the battery disposal and moved from place necessary.
The contractor will undertake to comply with and acknowledge the contracting entity operating in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, environmental and quality requirements and meets the expectations of the Contracting relevant.
During the work, inter alia, the following precautions should be observed:
- 2012 Act CLXXXVI. Law on waste,
- (. IV.3) 50/2001 Government Decree requirements for waste water and sewage sludge for agricultural use and management rules,
- 20/2006. (IV.5.) Of the Ministry of Environment on waste disposal, as well as certain rules and conditions relating to the landfill,
- 23/2003. (XII.29.) Of the Ministry of Environment and the management of bio-waste composting technical requirements,
- 72/2013. (VIII.27.) VM settlement.