This annex contract concerns the realization of measures on sanitation and wastewater treatment plants component sanitation studied.
measurement campaigns will be used to characterize the operation of wastewater systems in conditions of high groundwater and dry weather and wet weather. The campaigns will include objective:
- To quantify the rates of inputs in dry weather and in wet weather for primary collection chambers,
- To quantify the nature and size of spills to the natural environment through storm drains and overflows from pumping stations,
- To quantify the contribution of pollution in dry weather and wet weather,
- To locate ECPP (Clear Waters Treatments Permanent) and ECPM (Clear Waters Pests Meteoric)
- To allow the diagnosis and understanding of the network
- To calibrate the hydraulic model to be made in the framework of the main study.
project management mission for the development of the banks and shores of Riou Argentiere (06) for a restoration of aquatic environments and flood prevention along with improved knowledge of hydrogeomorphological operation Riou de l'argentière and requalification of the plain Minelle (PAPI Riou de l'Argentière).
Firm phase basic tasks AVP PRO DCE and complementary missions MC1 topographic surveys measures soil, sediment transport modeling MC2, MC3 study requalification Plain Minelle, MC4 regulatory issues, and optional Tranche 1 under the impact study and environmental code Tranche 2 optional ACT DET VISA OPC AOR.