main work of Mastery market for AVP studies, additional investigations and regulatory procedures prior to carrying out the work to last 2 times 3 lanes of the A46 motorway south, between Ternay and Manissieux.It is stated that:
- This section is provided on the expandable most of the alignment
- Redevelopment of motorway junctions and is part of the project including Manissieux with the creation of new ramps between A46 and A43 South East
The mission under this contract will include among others:
- Ownership of the block back and study and diagnosis performed prior
- Additional study assignments and AMO;
- Assistance to the MOA during the consultation phases
- Steering and coordination of specific studies
- The level design studies AVP with all the technical aspects, equipment, environment and security, including ApoA or APROA records or exemption if necessary file
- The networks diarrhea studies
- Investigation files of installation and procedures for carrying out the work: Environmental Authorization Unique (impact studies, water police, protected species CNPN, clearing, classified sites ...), Archaeology, Historical Monuments , agricultural clearing preliminary studies, consultation with the public L103-2, DUP ...
- Developing the Master Plan for Signaling (SDS) and the Signalling Project Definition (PDS)
- The road safety record detailed design phase
The mission will have to integrate and deepen the question of conditions for carrying out work under motorway operation (preparation of DESC), considering all the successive phasing, and the arrangements limiting the inconvenience to different users.
The candidate must necessarily include specialists in all the operation of components such as mentioned above.
The exhaustive detail of the tasks entrusted will be specified in the tender documents.