This consultation relates to the selection of a public person to assistant have multidisciplinary expertise to assist the SMEP Grand Provinois in developing its SCOT.
The market is divided into a firm phase and two conditional phases.
- Firm phase: initial state of the environment and landscape - environmental and heritage assessment, territorial analysis and synthesis of diagnosis through the defining issues
- Conditional phase 1: Validation of the issues and defining the guidelines and objectives, development of the proposed development and sustainable development (PADD)
- Conditional phase 2 development of the document of guidelines and goals, formatting the file to stop and approval of SCOT, assistance in implementation of the public inquiry.
As a guide, the transaction involves:
- Installation of water mains on a line of about 146 km, with diameters between 80 and 400 mm;
- The creation of two storage structures, capacity equal to 2 800 m3 and 1,000 m3;
- The creation of pumping units 16 and the establishment of 22 regulatory bodies.
the market consists of a firm phase and optional 4 slices.
Refer to section II.1.4.