The contracting authority wishes to extend the scope and architecture of the current electronic payment services and optimize existing services and processes.Its scalability meets the desire to reduce instead of the check and species and to support its customers in the digital area.
The electronic banking bidding project should enable the CDC:
- To have an electronic banking architecture enables it to respond optimally to the needs and innovations in the field;
- To have an offer of electronic banking products that is competitive, innovative, secure and appropriate to the needs of its customers;
- To have a complete environment management tools which guide all its electronic payment business via secure interfaces and easy to use, and to meet the demands of its customers.It offers the CDC the latest versions of automated service contracts client.The provider provides a comprehensive service of issuance of bank cards.
The provider offers the CDC the provision of leasing electronic payment terminal (TPE) and associated equipment (consumables and other supplies TPE) white label and ensures complete management of TPE CDC Park.
This service is structured around two components:
The first component of this service is to provide SOHO and appliances, to ensure delivery, and, if applicable, installation and support of newly equipped acceptors during the handling of the equipment. the second part of the provision is to manage the TPE park and ensure the delivery of assistance and maintenance of the TPE.
The proposed provision should cover three main areas:
- A brick application for payment;
- An administration tool available to the acceptor and the CDC;
O A support service for Acceptors and CDC.
The payment solution must be available 7 days 7, 24, 24 hours (excluding support services).
Lot No. 3 is divided into a firm phase and a conditional phase defined as follows:
Firm phase: implementation of Services providing online payment solution;
Optional slice: provisioning Provision of mobile acceptance solution (MPOS or equivalent).
The optional tranche will be strengthened within 24 months from the start of the service.
Mission of "Project management assistance" to monitor the environmental quality of a sports equipment - ZAC Porte de Vincennes.
The market includes:
Firm phase: preliminary missions and missions relating to the design phase
- Optional tranche 1: tasks related to the construction phase
- Optional tranche 2: Missions on Building Commissioning.
orders to framework agreements to supply organic cotton clothing for officers of the Directorate of the Environmental and Water of the City of Paris, in 2 separate lots.
This consultation relates to the elevator modernization work in the institutions of the Social Action Center of the City of Paris. The expected benefits are: - lifts modernation - complete replacement of an elevator - the work will take place in busy environments.
This contract relates to the mission of inter Environmental Manager site (RECIC) and scheduling, management and coordination of inter-site (OPCic) for the ZAC des Portes de Bondoufle - Tranche C - Grand Park BONDOUFLE (91) .