Duration: The contract is concluded for an initial period of 1 year from the notification of the market. It will be tacitly renewed, for successive period of one year, without the initial term of the added market potential renewals can not exceed 4 years. Each order will specify the time of execution of the services which it is subject.
Procedure: The contract is awarded by open tender in accordance with Articles 25 and 65 to 68 of Decree
o2016-360 of 25/03/2016. This is a single-attribute framework agreement executed As of the issuance of purchase orders, no minimum and no maximum amount. It follows the provisions of Articles 78 to 80 of Decree o2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to framework agreements. The procedure is national and European.
The objectives of the study are manifold:
- Further follow-up program of the physico-chemical quality and biological existing waterways;
- Collection, analysis of data collected,
- Interpretation, explanation of results,
- Proposal for action plans,
- Support of the Project management in one permanent search for improved monitoring.
This study should reveal whether the requirements of good ecological status is achieved, an overall assessment of the scale of the Vienne and its tributaries, the evolution of its quality in terms of investments and define programs actions to improve the quality of aquatic environments. The study was well conducted:
1. Taking into account the results of the study on the quality of aquatic environments Limoges Métropole (2006-2016);
2. Realization of measurement and analysis in the program;
3. Interpretation of results and proposing solutions.