purchase orders framework agreement on compliance and maintenance services of artificial climbing structures (SAE) in sports halls of the Northern Department colleges. Benefits include:
- Compliance or securing of SAE through the work to be performed on the structure and its environment (surfaces and changing areas, elements of belaying, peripheries of security or access to the structure)
- The establishment of regulatory signage,
- The supply and installation of reception areas comply,
- The annual audit of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Maintenance and annual maintenance of SAE,
- Technical assistance to receiving,
- Technical assistance to the lifting of reservations. Expected date of commencement of services: in April 2017. The contract is not divided into slices.
purchase orders framework agreement on compliance and maintenance services of artificial climbing structures (SAE) in sports halls of the Northern Department colleges.
The lots that make up this consultation (including technical trades or lots) are: Lot no1 Big Work Extended CE CE 1.02 1.01 Asbestos removal and demolition Work Big Wooden roofs CE CE 1.03 1.04 1.05 Cover Sealing CE Steel frame Locksmith EC EC external cladding 1.06 1.07 1.08 aluminum Joinery Plastering CE CE 1.09 interior wood joinery suspended ceilings CE CE 1.10 1.11 1.12 soft Ground tile CE CE CE 1.14 1.13 Painting Elevators Lot no2 HVAC Plumbing Sanitary Electricity Lot # 3 VRD Landscaping.
This 1.01 Asbestos
CE 1.02 Grosuvre and demolitions
this 1.03 Wooden roofs
this 1.04 Cover / Waterproofing
This metal frame 1.05 / Metalworking
This cladding 1.06
1.07 This external aluminum joinery
this 1.08 Plastering
1.09 This interior wood joinery
this 1.10 Suspended ceilings
this 1.11 Tiles
This 1.12 Soft Ground
this 1.13 Painting
This Elevators 1.14.
Hvac Sanitary Plumbing Electricity.