The benefit is to deliver consistent set of Vignola Steel rails to be installed in an ultra clean environment (ISO Class 7).
This contract aims to restore compliance a set of flat bottom rails in steel to be installed in an ultra clean environment (ISO class 7).
The set consists of 160 curved rail section 108 mm x 108 mm, variable length from 2.5 to 4.5 meters, and mass 75-130 kg / piece. A complementary set, consisting of rails and samples followers will realize (bending, machining, ...) and process according to the compliance process.
The rails of compliance is to carry out marking, sandblasting, surface treatment by ion nitriding, cryogenic cleaning, setting ultra-cleanliness, specific packaging and packing. These operations will be conducted in batches of successive rails. Representative samples are followers to achieve.
The market is flat, the Bidder will ensure the implementation and operational monitoring. Managing outsourcing and logistics and schedule aspects are strong constraints.
The contract covers:
- the development of a new control-command, based on industrial automation and supervision, taking into account the piloting of test facilities, servitudes, safety devices and associated studies (functional, software, cybersecurity, etc.),
- adaptation works such as computer networks, strong currents (low voltage power supply and distribution), low currents (intrusion / malicious detection, video, fire safety, signaling, telephone, intercom, sound system, etc.)
- the implementation in situ,
- maintenance in operational conditions (optional).
The requested service requires technical skills in terms of:
- software development (industrial programmable logic controller, supervision, industrial and management computer networks, virtualization environment),
- cyber defense,
- safe operation,
- design of specific drawers,
- integration into bays or cabinets of industrial automation equipment and electrical or other equipment,
- deployment of networks (computers and utilities).
The service involves 2 CEA sites (the CESTA site at Le Barp (33) and the TEE in Lugos (33)), grouping together:
- 1 control room and about 20 associated laboratories,
- 1 general control station, 2 control stations and a dozen test slabs.