The site was the subject in 1990 of a comprehensive rehabilitation operation and expansion, and all facilities (including technology) date from this time. Here they have "aged" and the building is more suitable in terms of comfort for users and deal with changing regulations, especially in terms of safety and the environment.
Accordingly, the Department plans to carry out all the necessary work, their programming to take into account the complexity of a major site for the busy Department hosts its services and welcoming a large audience.
The mission elements provided are: Diag, Aps and oda, Pro, total Exe on fluids and partial for the rest, Visa, Syn, Det, Opc and RPOs.
At this stage of reflection, the financial envelope foreseen for the overall achievement of the works is € 2.9 million before tax.
The execution time is estimated at 8 months to design and 36 months to work.
The contracting authority wishes to operational requalification of its premises controlled environment.
Benefits mechanical systems studies and if necessary to the implementation of the system.
Benefits mechanical systems studies eventually followed achievements.
- Benefits systematically include studies thus an expression of need and a draft summary of the CEA and up to the detailed design or folder definition together with any design justification file by calculations ;
- CAD benefits under the study will necessarily be made in the software environment CATIA / SmarTeam (used at CEA / DAM) or in the premises of the holder or in the CEA premises according to need in terms of classification and interactivity;
- Possibly, the realization of all or part of the subset studied;
- Quotes will be established after moving Holders on site, unless otherwise requested by the ECA;
- About 1/3 of the studies requested services will carry a supply time in 2 weeks.
The market is in a period of 3 years with an optional extension of 12 months.
Benefits of vibration tests for qualification structures thermomechanical environments and / or modal analysis.
The orders to contract is vibration testing services for qualification structures thermomechanical environments and / or modal analysis.
holder benefits include:
- The supply and installation of instrumentation,
- The assembly / disassembly on shaker,
- The smooth vibration controlled trials,
- The good compliance with environmental templates provided by CEA,
- Providing measures and a test report in electronic format.
It orders to market provides benefits estimated between 15 and 20 trials of more or less 5 days, spread over 4 years.
Conducting geotechnical studies related to investment operations and maintenance of the department of Charente-Maritime on the county road network, on the departmental buildings on the edge of the littoral maritime or port environment and on the rivers and canals.