preventive and corrective maintenance of fixed and mobile systems radiation protection, environmental monitoring and criticality accident detection assemblies.
Radiation protection equipment concerned are classified into 2 categories:
- Category 1: radiation protection equipment "portable"
- Category 2: fixed radiation protection equipment used for:
o control of the personal and the sets of radiation protection measures (category 2) as output controllers area of clothing, hand-foot ....
o monitoring "CRT or criticality" installations or environment (category 2b) divided into different generations such as Edgar system Ramsys (measurement channels, acquisition system that are connected to a supervision) .... These are often related to a sampling ventilation system.
Services to implement under the contract:
- Preventive maintenance: periodic inspection and testing of functioning, performance testing, reliability improvement,
- Corrective maintenance of all equipment,
- Corrective maintenance in continuous 24h / 24 and 7/7 (penalty) and concept of "escalation" for some equipment Category 2
- Inventory management of equipment,
- Setting / configuration / troubleshooting of radiation protection systems,
- Follow all the maintenance actions in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Computer)
- Consumables Management for the smooth running of the service.
1 / Overall management of non-hazardous waste (NHW) and hazardous waste (HW) products on the Cadarache CEA site
2 / Exploitation of affected facilities consolidation and management of such waste.
3 / transversal services such institution and updating of the waste disposal plan, establishing indicators of production and waste recovery and regulatory and internal assessments, regulatory monitoring with technical and economic analysis on waste and facilities, annual updating of regulatory compliance status of the installation classified for the environment (ICPE), providing communication media.
Part outside the package:
Transport out of town and disposal through approved channels of DND and DD;
exceptional services in the field of market.
The contract duration is 5 years firm (operational phase) and 2 weeks in option for recovery with the outgoing incumbent.
The scope includes all of Cadarache CEA installations, including those hosted companies.