The objective of this future market is the characterization of a velocity model from seismic measurements main deep well in an environment atoll (coral crown and marine environment very shallow), supplemented by a seismic reflection treatment and refraction.
The contract concerns the realization of geophysical measurements in wells and around the well on Mururoa Atoll (French Polynesia). A preliminary validation test of the sources will be required. The treatment of all data will be borne by the Contractor.
Background: The whole recognition on website take place in the context of TELSITE 2 project during the drilling phase. The geophysical survey of the site will take place after the drilling of the object seismic measurements well. The environment of the measures will be in the lagoon-ocean transition zone.
The holder shall implement all the necessary resources (water resources, energy, transport ...) to carry out the data acquisition steps.
- English translation services to French and French to English:
- General and technical documents in the field of operation and safety of nuclear installations,
- Document type administrative, legal or commercial, occasionally, official documents relating notably to the field above and to the scientific field.
- Occasional services of English-French and French-English interpreter in a relative environment to the fields above.
For the CEA DAM AROUND - Bruyeres-le-Chatel.
The provision of assistance based on the site of the CEA / CESTA in Gironde, is the benefit of ECA mastery of work in charge of the X-ray machine in the phases of design, fabrication, installation and delivery of the machine in the installation EPURE located at CEA / VALDUC (Gold Coast). Providing Systems Engineering relates more particularly to the synthesis system, the technical reference management, market monitoring associated with the implementation of this X-ray machine (multi-technical scientific instrument). This machine is a unique specimen, consisting of subsystems reproduced in small quantities (a few dozen). The interfaces are mainly with the operator, from civil engineering (building and easements) safety procedures for people and the environment.
Under this provision, movements to be made on the sites of CEA / DAM and the industrial sites. The expected duration of the benefit is 6 years (with 6 annual installments, with a firm phase).
Outsourcing installation Mégajoule Laser (LMJ).
The outsourcing delivery of LMJ installation ECATS comprised:
1) transversal services: service center, planning, coordination, supervision, IT asset management, problem management, inventory;
2) Services related to the user environment (post, software, peripherals) and industrial (PLCs, measuring equipment, industrial post);
3) Benefits related application solutions;
4) Services related to system infrastructure;
5) Benefits related to network infrastructure.
The benefit of paragraphs 2-5 include incident management (including equipment repair) and applications, operation, administration and tasks assigned in the context of change management (integration, upgrades).
To these benefits are added:
- Monitoring activities and related benefits in project mode,
- The treatment of transfers (input / output) with control and treatment following IT security regulations CEA / DAM / ECATS of all equipment supplied by different industrial markets Holders,It may also be asked for penalty payments and benefits 3x8.
Benefits interests include hardware, software and the following systems:materials:
- Fixed or portable workstations,
- Measuring instruments and PLCs,
- Servers and clusters (dell, ibm, hp, Arkoon, Jupiner, Fortinet ...)
- Network active equipment (Alcatel, Cisco, Hirschmann, Scalance ...)NetBackup, NetApp). Systems, software and applications:
- Windows and Linux systems,
- Software: control systems, office automation, CAD, development, etc ...
- Operating tools (safeguards, supervision, scheduling ...)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase ...)
- System administration software (virtualization, high availability, ...).
Indicative volumes are:
- RDBMS servers (live and replay): 35,
- Application servers, interfaces, front, hour, dns, dhcp, ... 30,
- Administration posts: 25;
- Driving position, operation, integration, fixed and nomadic: 90;
- Robot: 3 (30 to 300 T0);
- Infra virtualization VMware 4 and 6;
- NAS storage units: 4-6;
- SAN storage units: 5;
- PLCs, UTL, ..: 3000 to 4000;
- Network equipment 300 (3 physical networks each equipped with a redundant core);
In all, counting about 500 virtual machines.