The objective of this future market is the characterization of a velocity model from seismic measurements main deep well in an environment atoll (coral crown and marine environment very shallow), supplemented by a seismic reflection treatment and refraction.
The contract concerns the realization of geophysical measurements in wells and around the well on Mururoa Atoll (French Polynesia). A preliminary validation test of the sources will be required. The treatment of all data will be borne by the Contractor.
Background: The whole recognition on website take place in the context of TELSITE 2 project during the drilling phase. The geophysical survey of the site will take place after the drilling of the object seismic measurements well. The environment of the measures will be in the lagoon-ocean transition zone.
The holder shall implement all the necessary resources (water resources, energy, transport ...) to carry out the data acquisition steps.
- English translation services to French and French to English:
- General and technical documents in the field of operation and safety of nuclear installations,
- Document type administrative, legal or commercial, occasionally, official documents relating notably to the field above and to the scientific field.
- Occasional services of English-French and French-English interpreter in a relative environment to the fields above.
For the CEA DAM AROUND - Bruyeres-le-Chatel.
In liaison with the companies and suppliers, the future Owner will act as "Coordinator in the field of Health and Safety Protection (SPS)" and the functions of Health and Safety Manager for the Project Manager (RHSE) and Security Controller Animator (ACS) ".Part of the work also requires compliance with the provisions of Title 2 of this same Book V of the Labor Code and imposes the setting up of a "Global Coordination of Security" with the Chief of Installation.
The natural persons assigned to each of the missions shall be separate and, with alternates designated to ensure continuity.
Coordination Missions SPS (CSPS) & Animation Security Environment (ASE)The market gives it the necessary authority to organize and implement the coordination of the simultaneous and successive activities of the various companies present on the site, in particular:
- Development of PGCSPS
- Preparation of the CISSCT Regulations and animation of the latter
- Prevention planning (y / c technique, work organization, working conditions, social relations and influence of environmental factors),
- Reminder of the measures taken for collective protection, giving priority to individual protection measures (formations),
- PPSPS reviewed,
- Development and follow-up of the Journal,
- Development of the DIUO
The mission of Animation Security Environment (ESA) is based on the HSE Plan of the project. As such, the service provider:
- assumes the roles of Responsible Hygiene Safety and Environmental Protection with the Supervisor (RHSE) and Animator Security Controller (ACS),
- Pilot and coordinates in particular the Safety and Environmental Protection Service "SSPEC" site defined in the HSE Plan:
- sets up and runs the reception / safety training for all employees who are required to work on the site
- advises the CEA in terms of safety and protection of the environment,
- animates the security and environmental protection policy defined by the CEA,
- monitors the performance of companies' work in terms of safety and environmental protection,
- set up and coordinate the incident reporting system.
The contract consists of a 50-month contract: the construction phase of two new constructions and the design phase of several new, renovated or remediated structures.
The provision of assistance based on the site of the CEA / CESTA in Gironde, is the benefit of ECA mastery of work in charge of the X-ray machine in the phases of design, fabrication, installation and delivery of the machine in the installation EPURE located at CEA / VALDUC (Gold Coast). Providing Systems Engineering relates more particularly to the synthesis system, the technical reference management, market monitoring associated with the implementation of this X-ray machine (multi-technical scientific instrument). This machine is a unique specimen, consisting of subsystems reproduced in small quantities (a few dozen). The interfaces are mainly with the operator, from civil engineering (building and easements) safety procedures for people and the environment.
Under this provision, movements to be made on the sites of CEA / DAM and the industrial sites. The expected duration of the benefit is 6 years (with 6 annual installments, with a firm phase).
The services consist of:
- supply and installation of cable trays and supporting accessories for bays, boxes and
- supply and installation of electrical and / or electronic cabinets.
- supply (manufacture), installation and connection of electrical and optical connections (copper cable and optical fiber).
The incumbent will have the execution plans necessary for the achievements.
The services will be carried out in an industrial environment. Part of them will be carried out in dust-controlled premises (ISO 7 and ISO 8) and / or
classified as a restricted area of a radiological nature.
The market consists of:
- supply the construction and installation of approximately 20,000 electrical and optical links (approximately 500 km of linear) and 8 km of cable trays,
- supply and installation of about 200 bays and their base and 150 cabinet supports,
- the equipment of about 300 high capacity watertight crossings.
The services concern technical assistance missions in the CFI and CFIS businesses, including the drafting of associated documents, in a multi-project framework for CEA / DIF.
Due to a strong and recent increase in physical protection and cyber security requirements, CEA / DAM Ile-de-France (CEA / DIF) wishes to entrust a single company with multi-project technical assistance missions. in design for the trades of Industrial Low Current (IFC) and Low Sensitive Industrial Current (CFIS).These installations may have the regulatory status of Classified Installations for the Protection of the Environment (ICPE) or individual installations (II).
The term "weak currents" includes the following technical fields:
- telecommunications and networks,
- the safety of the installations,
- control and supervision of buildings and easements,
- the monitoring of the installations,
- the technical adjustments of the premises and infrastructures.
The term "weak sensitive currents" includes the following technical fields:
- video surveillance,
- access control,
- remote monitoring,
- physical protection.They will result in the delivery of deliverables.
Expected deliverables will notably correspond to the following missions:
- Before Draft Summary (APS),
- Before Final Project (APD),
- Project (PRO),
- Analysis and verification of technical notes.
The service will be limited to the realization of 4 to 10 missions per year.
The CEA will issue one or more specific order (s) detailing all the missions requested to the Holder during the year.
The minimum annual amount of benefits to be provided is estimated at EUR 150 000 per year.
The total ceiling amount estimated over 4 years is estimated at between EUR 1,000,000 and EUR 1,500,000.
Outsourcing installation Mégajoule Laser (LMJ).
The outsourcing delivery of LMJ installation ECATS comprised:
1) transversal services: service center, planning, coordination, supervision, IT asset management, problem management, inventory;
2) Services related to the user environment (post, software, peripherals) and industrial (PLCs, measuring equipment, industrial post);
3) Benefits related application solutions;
4) Services related to system infrastructure;
5) Benefits related to network infrastructure.
The benefit of paragraphs 2-5 include incident management (including equipment repair) and applications, operation, administration and tasks assigned in the context of change management (integration, upgrades).
To these benefits are added:
- Monitoring activities and related benefits in project mode,
- The treatment of transfers (input / output) with control and treatment following IT security regulations CEA / DAM / ECATS of all equipment supplied by different industrial markets Holders,It may also be asked for penalty payments and benefits 3x8.
Benefits interests include hardware, software and the following systems:materials:
- Fixed or portable workstations,
- Measuring instruments and PLCs,
- Servers and clusters (dell, ibm, hp, Arkoon, Jupiner, Fortinet ...)
- Network active equipment (Alcatel, Cisco, Hirschmann, Scalance ...)NetBackup, NetApp). Systems, software and applications:
- Windows and Linux systems,
- Software: control systems, office automation, CAD, development, etc ...
- Operating tools (safeguards, supervision, scheduling ...)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase ...)
- System administration software (virtualization, high availability, ...).
Indicative volumes are:
- RDBMS servers (live and replay): 35,
- Application servers, interfaces, front, hour, dns, dhcp, ... 30,
- Administration posts: 25;
- Driving position, operation, integration, fixed and nomadic: 90;
- Robot: 3 (30 to 300 T0);
- Infra virtualization VMware 4 and 6;
- NAS storage units: 4-6;
- SAN storage units: 5;
- PLCs, UTL, ..: 3000 to 4000;
- Network equipment 300 (3 physical networks each equipped with a redundant core);
In all, counting about 500 virtual machines.