Outsourcing installation Mégajoule Laser (LMJ).
The outsourcing delivery of LMJ installation ECATS comprised:
1) transversal services: service center, planning, coordination, supervision, IT asset management, problem management, inventory;
2) Services related to the user environment (post, software, peripherals) and industrial (PLCs, measuring equipment, industrial post);
3) Benefits related application solutions;
4) Services related to system infrastructure;
5) Benefits related to network infrastructure.
The benefit of paragraphs 2-5 include incident management (including equipment repair) and applications, operation, administration and tasks assigned in the context of change management (integration, upgrades).
To these benefits are added:
- Monitoring activities and related benefits in project mode,
- The treatment of transfers (input / output) with control and treatment following IT security regulations CEA / DAM / ECATS of all equipment supplied by different industrial markets Holders,It may also be asked for penalty payments and benefits 3x8.
Benefits interests include hardware, software and the following systems:materials:
- Fixed or portable workstations,
- Measuring instruments and PLCs,
- Servers and clusters (dell, ibm, hp, Arkoon, Jupiner, Fortinet ...)
- Network active equipment (Alcatel, Cisco, Hirschmann, Scalance ...)NetBackup, NetApp). Systems, software and applications:
- Windows and Linux systems,
- Software: control systems, office automation, CAD, development, etc ...
- Operating tools (safeguards, supervision, scheduling ...)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase ...)
- System administration software (virtualization, high availability, ...).
Indicative volumes are:
- RDBMS servers (live and replay): 35,
- Application servers, interfaces, front, hour, dns, dhcp, ... 30,
- Administration posts: 25;
- Driving position, operation, integration, fixed and nomadic: 90;
- Robot: 3 (30 to 300 T0);
- Infra virtualization VMware 4 and 6;
- NAS storage units: 4-6;
- SAN storage units: 5;
- PLCs, UTL, ..: 3000 to 4000;
- Network equipment 300 (3 physical networks each equipped with a redundant core);
In all, counting about 500 virtual machines.