Finavia is a service company that markets and sells its services to the international airport, as well as air passengers and airlines and other partners.
The aim of the acquisition is to acquire a creative agency to build a service brand in the international market.
Advertising agencies are expected to:
- An international network,
- A very strong project management,
- Experience and vision of the international business environment,
- Knowledge of the Asian market,
- Reactive marketing management,
- Marketing automation expertise,
- Multi-channel marketing communications,
- Creative skills (copy and visuals)
- Cooperation and subcontracting chains management.
subject of the contract is adapted for use by Metsähallitus IDM system, based on the finished software product, which is based on software license recurring service. Contract also includes system delivery project client, the modifications in accordance with the requirements, conversions and integrations, as well as solution development, training and maintenance services and documentation as agreed in the invitation to tender and its annexes.
The system is located in a virtual environment Metsähallitus data center service provider in Finland (the date of acquisition of Fujitsu Finland Oy). The aim is that the new system is in production no later than 31/05/2017.
The acquisition of items is described in more detail in the invitation to tender in Annexes 1 and 2, as well as the contract terms.
The City of Vantaa ask the provider to offer with comprehensive acquisition Anticoagulation Service for the City of Vantaa and its enterprises and subsidiaries (Appendix).
The City of Vantaa ask the provider to offer with comprehensive acquisition Anticoagulation Service for the City of Vantaa and its enterprises and subsidiaries (notes) in the invitation to tender and its annexes specified requirements and conditions. The overall objective of the procurement service includes the services needed by the SaaS environment anticoagulant integration. The aid will include the price of the service as well as any installations. The service must meet the Kanta-service requirements.
All city offices will be a new service within three (3) months after the contract signature. Provider is responsible for training administrators.
subject of the contract are Finnish-speaking and Swedish-speaking schools textbooks and supplementary materials, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa cities.
subject of the contract are Finnish-speaking and Swedish-speaking schools printed textbooks and supplementary materials, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa cities.
Supplementary materials shall mean all printed materials within the book series, which include:
- Teachers' materials, such as solutions and guidance materials,
- Sound recordings and sheet music,
- Related to the book series characters, items such as stamps and dolls,
- Differentiated material specific learning needs, such as more challenging and easier tasks,
- The idea of books and instructions,
- Calligraphy Books,
- Support for teaching material,
- Additional reading,
- Lisätehtävävihkot and other application tasks,
- Other electronic supplementary material produced in the city of Espoo in respect of related textbooks.
This invitation to tender does not apply to electronic learning environments, such as service or'll learn Frontera.
This acquisition is selected on the basis of one (1) contract supplier invitation to tender.
In accordance with the contract the City of Vantaa makes the acquisition of the award decision and the award of contracts in Espoo and Kauniainen behalf. This invitation to tender is subsequently used for cities are collectively called subscriber.