In this competitive chosen one supplier, which is responsible for the goal with a schedule to organize, support and contribute to allocate resources for the implementation of the project and to meet the documentation and the quality of outputs.The project has the following objectives:
- Develop and disseminate child-friendly municipality approach the Uusimaa region,
- Promote the rights of the child and tietoperustaisuutta reinforcing a culture,
- Create a local service center operational model functioning family,
- Develop early childhood education, school and educational environments and Communities to be eligible to support the well-being of children and young people,
- Strengthens individual well-being,
- To create new models for connecting the special know-how into (the stage of assessment of service needs) basic-level services,
- Develop cross-sectoral co-operation and knowledge of the specific level of services.Change in work in two of the four child and family services in the whole development program of change implementation plan has been selected:
Development Package 2: Family Center operating model development and deployment
Development Package 3: Early childhood, school and educational support for child and adolescent well-being
In addition, selected measures development packages 1 (based on the child's rights and knowledge culture) and 4 of the project is implemented (Special and development of the most demanding service level).
The project is described in more detail in Appendix 1.