Delivery of straw for composting sludge at Odense North Environment Centre.
The purpose of the contract is that the collected hazardous waste from Haderslev municipality recycling centers transported and treated in accordance with current regulations with particular focus on environmental, safety and economy.
Agreement main objectives are:
At recycling the source separation is economically optimal and environmentally sound, in accordance with applicable standards and legislation, and that the sorting is done taking into account the fewest fraction types
The costs for handling and disposal is minimized as much as possible, taking into account legislation and safety
The recycling center staff are continuously trained and updated on the existing legislation, sorting and dangerous goods regulations
The recycling center staff are continuously educated about their own and the personal safety of the receipt and handling of hazardous waste.
The administration staff and environmental managers have minimized their time spent on administration and maintenance of knowledge
To provas can be profiled with a focus on the environment, as well as correct and secure internal / external waste management.
- Area 1: Communication and aids, mobility and aids (2 lots)
- Region 2: Brain injury (3 lots)
- Area 3: Developmental Disruption (2 lots)
- Area 4: Developmental Inhibition (1 part-deal)
- Area 5: Psychological difficulties (2 lots)
- Area 6: Sequences after sexual assault, close relationships, honor-related conflicts, rocker band groups and radicalization (5 deliberations).
Read more about the National Board of Health and Welfare and VISO here: https://socialstyrelsen.dk/viso
Click here https://permalink.mercell.com/74445495.aspx
A communication impairment includes an inability to understand messages and / or impaired ability to generate messages due to a disability.Special advisory services can be both targeted equipment-supportive and non-supportive communication solutions.
Mobility impairments, also called motion disability, are a collective term for a wide range of syndromes and diagnoses that significantly reduce human mobility.Henvender wishes special advice on which aids and how the aids, eg. A wheelchair can help the citizen in everyday life. The consequences of an acquired brain injury depend on which areas of the brain have been damaged and how large a area of the brain is damaged. Or address disabilities such as cognitive functions, mental retardation, language and speech functions, and inappropriate or outward behavior. The latter factors will in some be of greater importance to the individual's opportunity for activity and participation than the motor symptoms. There may also be a need for special advice related to the citizen's cognitive and communicative impairments and the consequent need for alternative and supplementary communication. Dementia is characterized by a progressive reduction of a person's intellectual and cognitive skills, such as initiative, action, overview, problem solving, review interaction with others and impaired situational sensation. The course is often characterized by the fact that the population has a number of disabilities as well as activity and participation constraints. Developmental disorder is congenital as a result of hereditary conditions or conditions during pregnancy or childbirth. ASF relates to persons diagnosed with one of the following:
- Infantile autism
- Atypical autism
- Aspergers Syndrome.
In addition, the ASF area covers:
- Continuous development disorder unspecified (GUU)
- Continuous development disorder second (GUA).Henvendere is typically professionals at government and executive level as well as citizens. Examples of what can be advised in a VISO assignment are: Advice to citizens, relatives and professionals about attention disturbance and about complex personal, psychological and social consequences arising in connection with or due to the attention disturbance - for example, stress load, stress management. At the same time, the reduced level of functioning may be affected by an accompanying disability such as spastic paralysis, epilepsy, sensory defects or mental difficulties. For example, the combination issues may be self-harm and / or outreach behavior, disorder, separate and / or dangerous sexuality, mental difficulties, dementia, abuse and crime. There may also be a need for special advice regarding how support and contact people can best contact and provide support to the citizen. It should be mentioned that along with eating disorders, co-morbidities often occur, such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, OCD and personality disorder, as well as direct self-harmful behavior. For example, in relation to transition to own housing. In addition, there may be problems related to boundaries, empathy, and agility in close relationships. Inquiries may also come from professionals, such as Want advice on how best to support citizens suffering from sexual offenses. Psychological consequences for the victim may be shame, guilt and self-contempt. There may also be a need for advice on relevant efforts and safety measures. Psychological consequences for citizens exposed to honor-related conflicts can, for example, Depression, anxiety, PTSD, difficulty in concentrating and low self-esteem. Inquiries can be urgent. The term 'problem-creating youth groups' is used inter alia by the Criminal Prevention Council on less organized gangs.
In VISO rocker band groupings, inquiries are usually made either by municipal prosecutors or from citizens requesting counseling in relation to the exit from a gang and how to work with the psychological, social and safety consequences that may be left band environment.
Collection, analysis and reporting of soil samples, approx. 5,000 pcs / year. Delivery of sample packaging.
Sampling, analysis and reporting of samples of percolate and drainage water.