Delivery, implementation and operation of a personal time management system with staff scheduling, time management and Employee Self Service.
The main benefits are:
- Procurement of a software system with applications for personal-use planning, time management and an Employee Self Service.
- The procurement of the necessary central IT operations infrastructure.
- Realization of the necessary interfaces from system to system environment (in this case realization of the interfaces between the applications used for HR master data management with job and contract management including travel expenses and a comprehensive reporting system and the newly implemented method for time tracking, personnel deployment planning and Employee Self Service).
- Replacement or extension of time recording terminals used for time recording and access control, which are technically not suitable for an electronic connection to a central time tracking system.
- Maintaining and restoring the operational readiness of the aforementioned systems over the agreed contract period.
Year-round operation of the Economic Court of the University Hospital Erlangen and implementation of waste shipments in the underground passageways and on the grounds of the hospital. Transport is provided by the client. Preparation and distribution of waste. Self-employed performing small repairs to Dolly and cleaning work on the site and in the office building. Coordination of waste management companies and removing containers.