Intelligent development environment for fast and flexible microsensors prototyping IEMP.
Large parts of the urban area of the city Greiz are threatened with flooding in the White Elster flood. On behalf of the Thuringian State Institute for Environment and Geology (TLUG) was done on the 2 studies investigating to ways of improving flood protection for the city area. As a result of the study the improvement of flood protection has emerged through the establishment of a flood channel as the preferred option. The White Elster represents a body of water 1. Rules and is therefore subject to entertainment by the Land of Thuringia. As entertainment submitting the Thuringian State Institute for Environment and Geology (TLUG) is used. Part of the builders activities were transferred with the aim of a timely implementation of the planned measures to the Thuringian mbH (THLG) as agent.
Services for landscape conservation support plan, planning of engineering structures (flood channel, road and railway overpass), route planning for media planning of traffic facilities and structural engineering. For more information see tender documents.
- Preparation and implementation scoping;
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Special species protection inspection (Sap);
- Faunal opinion.
- Preparation of an EIS for flood and structural measures at the White Elster;
- As a basis for informational faunal studies of bats, avifauna, amphibians, hermit and a special species protection inspection are to be compiled.