The subject of public procurement is the acquisition of Universal IS for archiving data of any format (HIS, PACS, ERP). The system must be integrated into an existing archive client environment.
The subject of performance of a public contract is divided into two parts, in accordance with Section 35 of the Act, whereby the Contractor may submit his bid for any of the parts of the public contract, he may submit his offer to all parts.
Subject of fulfillment of the 1st part of the public procurement called "Hypoxic unit for cell cultivation":
The assembly must contain the following components and must meet the following minimum requirements of the Advertiser:
- The system must consist of separate spaces / chambers for incubation and handling of biological material, there must be enough room for other devices such as microscopes and automatic liquid dispensers with a minimum size of 20x30x30 cm.
- The system must allow the expansion and use of electronic devices such as the LCD monitor, the vortex, the pipette exchanger, which requires a stable, low-humidity environment.
- The system allows spatial extension of the existing configuration in the sense of connecting at least two other independent incubators.
- Each additional incubator must work independently and the internal environment of each one must be independently controlled (O2, CO2 and humidity).
- The system allows spatial extension of the existing configuration by other chambers for the intended use of the cell analyzer.
- The system must allow for the creation of a hyperoxic environment with an oxygen content (O2) of up to 95%.
- Access must be ensured through the openings with sleeves and gloves so as not to interfere with the aseptic barrier and the internal atmosphere of the gases.
- The system must allow for trouble-free replacement of gloves (material, size) without disturbing the indoor environment and the level of gases inside.
- The system must be equipped with active humidity control to prevent condensation of water vapor.
Subject of fulfillment of the 2nd part of the public procurement called "Accessories for Hypoxic Unit for Cell Cultivation":
Minimum requirements of the Advertiser:The device must be generally usable for working in a hypoxic environment in a hypoxic box.