Sao Paulo Sustainable Transport Project - P127723
DEPARTAMENTO DE ESTRADAS DE RODAGEM - DER/SP | Published July 21, 2016 - Deadline August 23, 2016
GENERAL NOTICE - REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
BRAZIL - TRANSPORTATIONPROGRAM, LOGISTICS AND ENVIRONMENT
(SAO PAULO SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTPROJECT)
ENVIRONMENTALSUPERVISION OF WORKS
1. The Government of theState of São Paulo received loan from the World Bank and Banco Santander SA, guaranteed MIGA - Multilateral Investment GuaranteeAgency, for partial financing for Sustainable Transport Project São Paulo - Transportation Program, Logistics and Environment -Project No. P127723 and intends to apply part of the Loan proceeds for consulting services contracting: ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISION WORKS,according to the Guidelines for World Bank Consultant Selection, pursuant to § 5 of art. 42 of Law No. 8666 of 21/06/1993, itssubsequent amendments and related legislation.
2. The services to beperformed includesupport for environmental supervision and monitoring of duplication of work and improve the SP 088 highway, on the stretch betweenkm 32.00 and km 39.43, with 7.43 km in length, in municipalities of Arujá and Mogi das Cruzes, included in the "TransportProgram,Logistics and Environment" for the Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo - DER / SP (Departamento de Estradas deRodagem do estado de São Paulo ? DER/SP).
3. The scope of supervision is to ensuretheproper development of the work, so that the works are carried out within the precepts of environmental quality set out in theEnvironmentalManagement System of the DER / SP, the Regulatory Scope DER / SP - Technical Specifications services and within therelevant legislation and Safeguard Policies IBRD / MIGA, with a view to minimizing the environmental impacts of meetingthem.
4. The Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo -DER / SP, Executor responsible for monitoring the implementation of all components of the program and the general administration ofthe Project Loan Agreements derived Authority INVITES consultants qualified and eligible to submit Expressions of Interest in orderto provide such supervision services.
Interested consultants must demonstrate thatthey are qualified to perform the services, by submitting information (printed, description of similar assignments, experience insimilar circumstances, staff with the required qualifications, etc.), proving their qualifications, and also through relationshipof services performed contemplating relevant information, such as contractor, project name, brief description of the services,start date and completion, contract value, etc. Consultants may associate to enhance theirqualifications.
The analysis of qualifications for training purposes shortlisted will takeinto consideration the following criteria:
? Experience in environmental management,environmental management, environmental monitoring or environmental monitoring of road works, especially those financed by theWorld Bank;
? Experience in environmental management, environmentalmanagement, environmental monitoring or environmental monitoring of other types of transport projects (urban roads, railways,ports, airports, etc.);
? Experience in environmental management, environmentalmanagement, environmental monitoring or environmentalmonitoring of infrastructureprojects;
? Experience in preparation of environmentalstudies;
5. The consultant will be chosen in accordance with theSelection Based on Quality and Cost (QCBS) and procedures established by the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment ofConsultants by World Bank Borrowers published in May 2004, revised October 2006 in May 2010 and January 2011, which can be obtainedfrom the following website: www.worldbank.org. Interested consultants may obtainfurther information from Monday to Friday, from09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00 (GMT) in the "Unit for the Coordination of Road Programs - Department of Roads Shooting ofthe State of São Paulo ", Att Engineer Rubens Cahin, State Avenue, No. 777-2 floor - room 2123 - Bridge Small, São Paulo / SP,CEP:. 01107-000 - Brazil, phone: (55- 11) 3311-2285, fax (55-11) 3311-2286, email email@example.com, website:www.der.sp.gov.br.
6. Expressions of Interest should be addressed to the "Unitfor the Coordination of Road Programs - Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo", identified below, may be received bymail or email at the address above, until 16:00 hours of the day 08/23/2016 (brazilian time).
Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem(DER/SP)
Unidade de Coordenação de Programas Rodoviários(UCPR)
Att. Engº RubensCahin
Avenida do Estado nº 777, 2º andar, Sala 2123, BomRetiro
São Paulo - SP, CEP 01107-000 ?Brasil
Tel/fax: +55(11) 3311-2285