Sao Paulo Sustainable Transport Project - P127723
Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem | Published August 9, 2016 - Deadline September 15, 2016
GENERAL NOTICE -REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
BRAZIL - TRANSPORTATIONPROGRAM, LOGISTICS AND ENVIRONMENT
(SAO PAULO SUSTAINABLETRANSPORT PROJECT)
1. The Government of the Stateof São Paulo received loan from the World Bank and Banco Santander SA, guaranteed MIGA - Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency,for partial financing for Sustainable Transport Project São Paulo - Transportation Program, Logistics and Environment - Project No.P127723 and intends to apply part of the Loan proceeds for consulting services contracting: SUPERVISION TECHNIQUE WORKS, according to the Guidelines for World Bank Consultant Selection, pursuant to § 5 of art. 42 of Law No. 8666 of21/06/1993, its subsequent amendments and related legislation.
2. The services to beperformed include support for technical supervision of duplication works and SPA327/330 highway improvements, the stretch betweenkm 0.00 and km 5,30, with 5,30kilometers long, in the municipality of Jardinopolis, included in the"Transport Program, Logisticsand Environment" for the Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo (DER / SP).
3. The scope ofsupervision is to ensure the quality of the works observing the faithful fulfillment of executive projects, the rules of the DER /SP or ABNT, specifications and other procedures established by the DER / SP and the currentlegislation, as well as meeting theother contractual conditions relating to compliance with the physical and financial schedules ofworks.
4. The Departmentof Highways of the State of São Paulo - DER / SP (Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem do Estado de São Paulo ? DER/SP), executorresponsible for monitoring the implementation of all components of the program and the general administration of the Project LoanAgreements derived Authority INVITES consultants qualified and eligible to submit Expressions of Interest in order to provide suchsupervision services.
Interested consultants mustdemonstrate that they are qualified to perform the services, by submitting information (printed, description of similarassignments, experience in similar circumstances, staff with the required qualifications, etc.), and also providing a similarservice relationship contemplating running relevant information, such as contractor, project name, brief description of theservices, start date and completion, contract value, etc. Consultants may associate toenhance theirqualifications.
The analysis of qualificationsfor Short Lists training purposes take into account the following criteria:
? Experienceinsupervision or supervision of the execution of duplication of works and / or implementation and / or road pavingrestoration;
? Experience insupervision ormonitoring of any transport works (urban roads, railways, ports, airports, bridges, viaducts, etc.);
? Thecompany's experience in Brazil and / or region
5. The consultant will bechosen in accordance with the Selection Based on Quality and Cost (QCBS) and procedures established by the World Bank's Guidelines:Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers published in May 2004, revised October2006 in May 2010 and January2011, which can be obtained from the following website: www.worldbank.org. Interested consultants may obtain further informationfrom Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 12:00 and from14:00 to 16:00 (GMT) in the "Unit for the Coordination of Road Programs -Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo ", Att Engineer Rubens Cahin, Avennida do Estado, No. 777-2 floor - room 2123 ?Ponte Pequena, São Paulo / SP, CEP:. 01107-000 - Brazil, phone: (55- 11) 3311-2285, fax (55-11) 3311-2286, email firstname.lastname@example.org,website: www.der.sp.gov.br.
6. Expressions of Interestshould be addressed to the "Unit for the Coordination of Road Programs - Department of Roads Shooting theState of São Paulo",identified below, may be received by mail or email at the address above until 16:00 pm on 09/15/2016 (brazilian time).
Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem(DER/SP)
Unidade de Coordenação de Programas Rodoviários(UCPR)
Att. Engº RubensCahin
Avenida do Estado nº 777, 2º andar, Sala 2123, BomRetiro
São Paulo - SP, CEP 01107-000 ?Brasil
Tel/fax: +55(11) 3311-2285