The contract includes the maintenance of refrigeration equipment for AZ Nikolaas association for a period of 2 years, with the possibility of tacit 2 times to extend by one year.
- The periodic preventive maintenance.
o The general technical preventive maintenance of refrigeration equipment
o The maintenance according to the prevailing Terms
- The plans of the works to be performed on an annual and monthly basis and oral consultations.
- Management of all necessary and legally required documentation in the form of
a paper and digital version.
- Consumables and spare parts for the "foreseeable" maintenance.
- Conducting an initial startup.
o Fed The existing inventory of installations size and content and supplement
o All systems feature a new create tag.
o The set order of the documentation installation.
o Perform an initial energy assessment complying with the legal requirements.
- Corrective maintenance.
- Interventions to malfunction and failure.
- It can provide additional cooling capacity.
- The ability to perform work on call.
- Acting sustainably
- Reporting, evaluation and consultation.
- Implementation within a hospital environment.
All the above tasks are carried out according to specific expectations with regard to content and the level of services provided.
These are always described as Service Level Agreements or SLAs.
Framework contract for the provision of environmentally friendly fuels and oils. The contract includes the supply of environmentally-stroke and four-stroke gasoline and chain oil.
Particular attention is drawn to the fact that the tender should be mandatory submitted and signed by electronic means via e-tendering (see specifications and www.publicprocurement.be for more info)
The contract documents are free of digital consulted via the website: https://enot.publicprocurement.be